2017 SECRET SANTA THREAD - Entry now CLOSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So guys...I have what I think would be an AMAZING gift for my recipient, but if they are actually a huge, huge fan of this franchise there's a small chance they may already have this item. Worst case if they end up with two they could easily list one here in the classifieds or on any other site that has sales.

Should i I run the risk that they may already have it or try to come up with another idea?

So guys...I have what I think would be an AMAZING gift for my recipient, but if they are actually a huge, huge fan of this franchise there's a small chance they may already have this item. Worst case if they end up with two they could easily list one here in the classifieds or on any other site that has sales.

Should i I run the risk that they may already have it or try to come up with another idea?

Personally I be very happy to receive an amazing gift even if I owned a similar item.

A story to ease your mind:

I am a huge Indiana Jones fan... I have probably 3-4 copies of some Grail diaries that I have made, and my father made. A few months back I got in touch with Mark Ramsey. He sent me one of his diaries in the mail and despite the multiple copies of the diary I already have, HIS is the one on display. Not because it's better, more colorful, or anything like that, but because I feel like it was a gift that had thought and appreciation put into it. And it truly is a beautiful piece (and I recommend hitting him up for one). But my answer is: even if they have one already they will appreciate yours just because of the thought and love that you put into it. Hope that helps:)

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

Personally I be very happy to receive an amazing gift even if I owned a similar item.

I agree as well! There are several props I have multiple copies of that mean a lot to me because they were gifts.

- - - Updated - - -

On the weekend I finished the gift for my Secret Santa and due to the fact that he or she is living on the other side of the world I already sent it today.

Dietrich

Marked you as shipped!

just the faint hum of machinery..... and the hum of glue and paint drying.

Right.... I've got my recipients gift ready. I was going to add another something but what I have is in excess of our budget recommendations. If I get time I will complete the extra piece if not i'll send this off next week.

Holidays are coming... Holidays are coming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back