FREE PEPAKURA Star Wars,Predator,Halo, BattlestarGalactica, pacific rim,...

Re: Free starwars the force awakens pepakura files

@E60flip354 the KyloRen v2 is ready? and exists a foam version? (sorry for my english...)

Amazing work! Do you plan on branching out to do the other TFA X-wing helmets? I'm working on an Ello Asty costume and dreading the helmet.

zRYoIMD.png

Hope you don't mind rundown, but I've been messing around with your phasma model. Just hope the images I am using as reference are accurate.
mGhGG.png
Still got some tweaking to do yet, but just thought to ask before messing with it and possibly releasing it.

Well i'm probably redoing the phasma myself soon.
Cool. I have been tweaking without actually having any image actually in blender, so I am sure your redo will be more accurate.
I love her helm and I can't wait for your revision.

Last edited:

I just finished assembling rundown Phasma for my little guy (80% size) and now that those Anovos pictures have come out and I keep seeing things I want to change. Like the depth of the channel. image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

These helmet models are simply epic! I simply must join the fun and thanks to you JackTheYack I can since Im a mac!

I have a friend, who is helping rundown and i make them 3d printable :)
E60flip345 Any update on this? I finally just finished my 3D printer build and really *really* want to start printing a TFA stormtrooper helmet for myself.

No sorry, the files are on my laptop and my charger broke, and the laptop is dead :(

@E60flip345 Any update on this? I finally just finished my 3D printer build and really *really* want to start printing a TFA stormtrooper helmet for myself.

That my friend, is against the law ;)

eh, details :p

Any plan for getting access to that drive any time soon? I just want to know if I should bother spending time attempting to use my very, very poor 3d modeling skills to do it myself or if I can just get started on making the armor.

No, i dont plan to get access to the drive anytime soon, if i were you i'd wait till Rundown makes his new helmet model.

eh, details :p

Any plan for getting access to that drive any time soon? I just want to know if I should bother spending time attempting to use my very, very poor 3d modeling skills to do it myself or if I can just get started on making the armor.

markseven woah man that looks super clean! i have been attmepting a foam first order helmet....im on attempt number 3 because it just doesnt come out right, did you use the paper pep file and just modify it to get this result? I would love some pointers, or possibly if you modded the file to foam?

hi @rundown, first of all your work is impresive
i dont know if you plan to do any modification to the tfa tie pilot helmet in the near future
and if you do i dont knwo if you already seen this
http://www.anovos.com/collections/s...pilot-helmet-premier-line-accessory-pre-order

but maybe you found this usefull

best regards,

and keep up you are el really talented modeler

I'm not going to. I was given pictures of the real screenused helmet for reference. Soo there is no need to.

Hey ScareDuke did you ever figure out a foam build. I want to attempt foam as well but can't seem to find a foam template.

markseven you wouldn't happen to have a PDF version of your unfold would you?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back