Walking Dead Season 7

Yeah I think when you saw him walking away from Negan and he has that little smirk, he knows he can play these guys to his/Alexandria's advantage.
Yeah, the smirk... I guess he realized he's good at playing the weak coward that he is, but also good at lying. Nobody suspects a cowering, grovelling, bumbling and absent-minded fool to be up to something. But I think he's doing it for Abe. His brains can shine while his (non-existent) brawn doesn't have to.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
While we've been shown previously that Eugene will lie and do what he needs to do out of self preservation, there really hasn't been anything shown to the audience that he's the type to plot and scheme. Though I think he's doing it solely to stay alive, Eugene's a Savior now. He is Negan.

eugene is one of my favorite characters now lol. in the show has it been revealed he is a science teacher and not a top secret government scientist?

While we've been shown previously that Eugene will lie and do what he needs to do out of self preservation, there really hasn't been anything shown to the audience that he's the type to plot and scheme. Though I think he's doing it solely to stay alive, Eugene's a Savior now. He is Negan.

While I agree Eugene is all about self preservation, he has built a strong loyalty to Rick & the gang over the seasons all the way to the point of self sacrifice as we saw near the end of season 6. He's just playing Negan and the Saviors.

I agree. I say he's loyal. Rick and crew could have easily cut him loose once they found out he was lying to them, and no one would have blamed them. Other than Abraham punching him, they eventually accepted him as one of their own.

Rick shoots "slipper girl" in the first episode.

I suspect the lack of kids is more of a logistics (child labor, etc.) issue than anything else. They weren't shy about Carol capping (look at the flowers, Lizzie) a kid so I doubt they're concerned about going too far.

Definitely a noticeable absence in the zombie demographic just the same.

-Rylo

agreed... kids are difficult to work with regarding schedules/school

Im curious to see where those pills end up.

He probaly sewed them into that Gremlygrunk stuffed animal he grabbed. Just saw on another forum how the game he was playing "Yars Revenge" is a game where you must carefully destroy the bosses walls to destroy him, while his minions try to stop you. The other game he mentions to the wives, "Warlord" is somewhat similar as well.

He is definitely playing the long con. Funny how Eugene takes a bite of the pickle before his "friend" walked up to him at the end. This show is a trip.

Can anyone translate me Eugene's brevity when he promised to make the poison? I don't speak that much…
"I can guarantee a semi-precise t.O. Pain-free d." What was t.O.?!

it's been a week since i saw the episode but i believe he said 'K.O.'.... acronym for "Knock Out"... did he say TKO? Total Knock Out... it's on again here in an hour (repeat of last week), i'll have it on and chime in if i'm wrong.

LOL... that's what make it a show. if you find it hard to believe, then stop watching. i loved tonights' show, was AWESOME. wanted to punch the garbage pail kids' mama bear's face in but ok, let's get her more guns! the war is coming........................................ next season and keep watching Eugene and Dwighty boy ;)

Can anyone translate me Eugene's brevity when he promised to make the poison? I don't speak that much…
"I can guarantee a semi-precise t.O. Pain-free d." What was t.O.?!

Play on TOD; Time of Death. Time Of pain-free Death.

- - - Updated - - -

They should be ashamed of themselves for that deer. Ashamed.

The deer was sooooooo bad. At first, I couldn't even figure out what I was looking at. Kids can do better CGI on their phones with apps.

I knew that no matter how many guns they came back with the dumpster kids would not be satisfied. And just KEEP some for yourself. Don't bring them all the guns and tell them you want to keep some. WTF????

That is again, writers room nonsense. And I'm now convinced that no one on the staff of TWD has ever seen a reloading machine, or heard of a reloading machine, or probably has any idea that millions of people are making bullets in thier garages and basements.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back