Neckties!

According to those videos, they only had a really small amount of Kenzo and Ricci ties, so I'm guessing they kept them closely guarded and didn't want to risk letting them out for a non-tv appearance like that.

That's a pretty good theory. I do hope we eventually find a Kenzo tie. It'd be fascinating to see the whole pattern.

Go for it, it's been done with NR and Armani for sure, but I'm not sure about Kenzo. I can't actually recall if I shared the name of that one with the guy who checked into them way back then.

Officially in production:

Stark Tie (Monaco Version)
Tracy Tie (Dick Tracy)
New Deckard Tie (still coming up with a name for this... suggestions? Replicant Tie, Tyrell Tie, Runner Tie???)

Stay tuned...

-Magnoli

I quite like the sound of Tyrell tie, by the way, do you think it could be possible to see a picture of the I-bowtie, so far? Or are you just working on the pattern and stitching at the moment?

EDIT: And just in case you haven't noticed(which you propably have) the interlocking I's tie, should be black with blue stitching, as far as i can see.
EDIT: Oh nevermind, i see you already spotted that :)

Last edited:
I quite like the sound of Tyrell tie, by the way, do you think it could be possible to see a picture of the I-bowtie, so far? Or are you just working on the pattern and stitching at the moment?

EDIT: And just in case you haven't noticed(which you propably have) the interlocking I's tie, should be black with blue stitching, as far as i can see.
Yeah i would also like to see how far along the Aztec bowtie's gotten from the last picture

Or, y'know, dark blue with lighter blue stitching:

Jimmy-Series-6-Blue-God-Coplex.jpg

Oh yeah E-wan, that's quite right now that you mention it! Also, is it just me or does the bow-tie, on that pictures atleast, look like it's single-ended? Because i can atleast only see one layer of fabric on that picture, although it seems to be normal on the left side :/?

EDIT: Although the other side, could just be the natural fold on the bow-tie, like the bow-tie seen here, http://www.gentlemansgazette.com/single-end-bowtie/.

Last edited:
How about the Bradbury Tie--as in Sebastian's home, where Deckard wore the tie?:)
Officially in production:

Stark Tie (Monaco Version)
Tracy Tie (Dick Tracy)
New Deckard Tie (still coming up with a name for this... suggestions? Replicant Tie, Tyrell Tie, Runner Tie???)

Stay tuned...

-Magnoli

I am likely going to get the pre-tied "I" tie version - but I wanted to make sure that you are paying attention to the overall size and shape of the tie, including the shape of the knot when you make these?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back