Bandai release schedule

abeca6583b29096ad6b2d3d12bd0fe21.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The price went up!!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Yeah i thought it did but couldn't be sure.

Either way, if I didnt get it Id be kicking myself.
But now that I bought it I know when it arrives ill be like "thy the hell did I buy this thing?".

Have no clue.

I just blindly purchases it and waited for the regret to set in.

Why regret?

In Japan the kits ¥43,200 thats $380, USAGundam has it for $400, im assuming thats the total price? all Import Duties and Postage from Japan inc, so just local US postage on top?

¥43,200 is UK £295, $400 is £310, Id bite their hand off for that price here in the UK :D Id order SO FAST the 12 parsec Kessel Run would look SLOW, id break the Internet & probably my keyboard, BUY BUY BUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

peanut-butter-jelly-stewie-o.gif

Why regret?

In Japan the kits ¥43,200 thats $380, USAGundam has it for $400, im assuming thats the total price? all Import Duties and Postage from Japan inc, so just local US postage on top?

¥43,200 is UK £295, $400 is £310, Id bite their hand off for that price here in the UK :D Id order SO FAST the 12 parsec Kessel Run would look SLOW, id break the Internet & probably my keyboard, BUY BUY BUUUUUUUUUUUUUYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

https://globalgallavanting.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/peanut-butter-jelly-stewie-o.gif?w=676

Thats Still $400+ for a model. Lol
No room to screw this model up.

Why regret?

https://globalgallavanting.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/peanut-butter-jelly-stewie-o.gif?w=676

No, not the total price.
$23 for Florida Taxes and $10 shipping.

No, not the total price.
$23 for Florida Taxes and $10 shipping.

Tax is part of the privileged of living in FL (same as the famous Gundam store).

You could always ask him if you could drive up and pick it up. :D

So its buy now and pay alot today and maybe get ripped off if the price goes down with another version, or get it cheap now and risk paying big later due to a lack of supply. Either way its a risk for everyone at this point.

My luck being the way it is,i will probably be paying too much for this kit 10 months late lol. Congratulations to the guys who are getting this kit when it first ships,I probably envy you,but wont know for a while :)

.....Returns to a dark room and carries on crying.....Basterds the lot of you ;)

Gundam has a store in FL?

I thought we were talking about the USA Gundam Store everyone in the US seems to be ordering from. His return address is 129 Grey Dapple Way Ormond Beach Florida.

Last edited:
I thought we were talking about the USA Gundam Store everyone in the US seems to be ordering from. His return address is 129 Grey Dapple Way Ormond Beach Florida.

Thanks, I couldnt find their address in their site. Its about an hour and fifteen minutes away from me.
Shipping is only $10 so it wouldnt be worth the drive.

They also have a competitive low price guarantee.
See their site for details.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back