Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

Hi,
Yes you need to keep sanding down the threads until the cap will go all the way down to the bottle. Just sand them as even as possible and try it back and forth as you go so not too much plastic is removed. You can take it away, but not add it back. However it is well worth it to get the better look I think.
I'm about to work on a Argentina Pepsi bottle for a friend and will post some comparison pics when I have it done more screen accurate. I love the shorter bottle and look of the cap on the Argentina bottle much more, seems closer to the real thing.

got it done to an acceptable standard now ...the opening /mouth on my clear bottle was too small to allow the blue lid to push down , so i dremeled the opening on the clear part too

Hey, just a heads up, if anyone is doing a replica from a Peltzer glass, check your local Dollar Tree. I just picked up a 15 ounce sized pilsner glass that is shaped similar to the Pepsi Perfect bottle, though it may be a bit smaller than the screen-used prop (and slightly bigger than the Pepsi Perfect bottle released by Pepsi), and only for $1. But be mindful, they also have one that is shaped different there as well (where the width changes a bit further down from the top like the regular ones).

Is any one making and selling the Pepsi perfect bottles ??

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.6 KB · Views: 81
Not really.

A custom film accurate bottle will cost you at the very least more than $150 so if you think the official Pepsi Perfect is high dollar and you don't want the cheaper Mexican alternative then I don't think you have any other options besides trying to make one yourself.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back