The Marvel custom/redesign Thread

There's some great stuff here! I'm currently working on Iron Man Bleeding Edge comic book armours for myself and my GF (Bleeding Edge Rescue suit for her). Aiming for something similar to that below.
invim29.jpg

Getting through the Rescue suit at the minute, hoping to finish the card build this week. It's JFCustoms foam edit, with Fierfek's Rescue helmet. I'm Going to finish the build as is, then rehash the whole thing to get something similar to that above.

20150118_214257[1].jpg

Then on to tackling the Bleeding Edge. Nervous is not the word....

Thanks! Your build is looking really good. I'm in the process of designing a modular-extremis suit for a friend, I'm going to post it when it is finished. Seeing what you have already though, I wouldn't be nervous about the Bleeding Edge. Good luck on your build.

Cheers man, I'm really looking forward to seeing the modular. Will it be closely based on how it comes apart in the comic or will it be as practical as possible for the wearer?

Thanks! I would love to get it to function like the one in the comics. That armor is special to me because it is the one he was wearing when I first started reading Marvel comics. I don't know how it will go until I start building it. I have great plans for the armor in the future, but for now I will just be building the base suit.

Thanks BillyOnion! I'm excited too. After I finish the designs for Iron Man I will start actually building this stuff.

merkymerx your designs are amazing! No pun intended. :)

Loving the creativity of the thread, it's much better than I ever imagined! Thanks guys.

Captain, are you gonna share your designs in the thread? I'd love to help where ever possible!

Merkymerx, my jaw is on the floor. The silk costume. Wow!

Thank you so much for all the great feedback, everyone! I'm planning to do more redesigns of the various costumes in the Spidey universe :)

BillyOnion, I do plan on posting the designs, they just are not ready as of yet. I would appreciate the help though, Iron Man is the hardest character for me to design. I should have them up in a day or two. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back