New Star Trek TOS Phaser coming November 2014

redshirt,

have you preordered your Rod MK IX tricorder yet, I just did, lets see if it happens .........................

Last edited by a moderator:
Says the run is a 1000 for the tricorder.

Don't know about the Phaser they said they were going to up the run due to all the pre-orders but you don't want to get left out in the cold, I would pre-order.

Dumb question please. will this company make these continuously. or should I be trying to pre order one?

when i talked to The Wand Company they said it was a hefty run of thousands, and if sales were as good as they think they will be that they would do more runs. One should move towards either pre-ordering it from Startrek.com or save aside the money and get on the email wait list on thinkgeek. But if you can not for some reason do not worry these will be around for a while. This company is going to be rolling in cash for some time to come. At Only $150 you get quite alot.

Just checking in on the Galileo Shuttle Phaser Locker. Anyone going to tackle that? I need somewhere to put all the phaser from Wand.

if there is enough interest I can ask Dave at DEC if he wants to do it. Depends on materials. Do you see it as aluminum? How exact? Meaning, , should it be made from bent thin aluminum riveted together, heavy aluminum welded, powder coated or anodized.

Plywood? Plastic?

What kind of price point?

Screen Accurate?

Wood the cheapest you can find! :lol

if there is enough interest I can ask Dave at DEC if he wants to do it. Depends on materials. Do you see it as aluminum? How exact? Meaning, , should it be made from bent thin aluminum riveted together, heavy aluminum welded, powder coated or anodized.

Plywood? Plastic?

What kind of price point?

20% off till 5pm PST with code STFLASH

Sorry, I forgot to name the site. Startrek.com

Last edited:
They probably didn't update the delivery time? On the TrekPropZone thread where the Wand Company has responded directly, they've said they are not in final production for a few weeks yet. And that production took about 3 months. That puts it in line with the November 28th delivery date released by ThinkGeek.com earlier, but I see ThinkGeek has it estimated for 11/2.

Christmas might come early.

Word!

I hope they're not holding things up in lieu of this tidal wave of preorders before they put in their first round of numbers. I mean, if you had to pay for a cargo container out of Asia with a few thousand pieces or 5000 pieces (if your market could bare it) wouldn't you slip into wait and see mode? These are just my 'off the top' made up numbers of course and I have nothing to do with this company, but I have worked with a couple who've been in a such a welcome predicament. Simply put, nobody wants to over order and definitely not under-order this close to the holidays, but demand is through the roof, now. How many do we commit to? What a great problem to have.

BUT, the villagers want phasers, now! There can always be a second wave... Let's go!!!

Hopefully they will get the line rolling on time so we can have these by Christmas

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back