Did Last Jedi inspire you for a new project?

I have a Larbel Graflex that I don’t like that I might actually do this with.
If you do, remember that it splits at an angle. The picture for the clamp is supposed to be turnt the opposite way as of now it’s in a new hope style. B1B69C35-8413-44F6-AEFA-5D3C755057DE.png

I might commission my girlfriend to make roses resistance ring. She is a talented goldsmith, and if enough people are interested she might do a run...
Just need some more reference pictures to get the scale right, and figure out the closing mechanism. Guessing some camera part is needed.

I used these for a T800 skull with closing eye mechanism... it jumped out at me as being perfect, if not exactly what the prop was made from!

I think you can even see a few similar markings to indicate this...

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture.JPG

(not my auction or affiliated with the seller)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-12mm-Ir...609259?hash=item3af1c95eeb:g:wcgAAOSww3tY6zt5

Gotta finish up mynephews Praetorian Gaurd costume and hopefully Ben Solos lightsaber.
Anyone have any good pics of the saber?
Alao probably do a broken saber for a display piece.
Robert

All the talk of Han Solo's death in TLJ got me thinking about his blaster. Not the TFA but the ANH version. Currently working on a build thread for my 3D Mauser project if anyone is interested in checking it out. I need some help making the model more accurate to a Wartime Commercial C96 https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=284685

I also really want to do the Graflex. Not the broken one just the normal one. I'll probably do it off of a Korabanth 2.5

And maybe Kylo Ren's lightsaber? The Disney Parks exclusive has some potential there.

I used these for a T800 skull with closing eye mechanism... it jumped out at me as being perfect, if not exactly what the prop was made from!

I'm trying to determine if it is the 1-12mm aperture, or the smaller 1-8mm aperture. The outer ring ratio on the 1-8mm looks closer to the prop, but with out outer casing it could be the larger one. Hard to say.

I think you can even see a few similar markings to indicate this...

View attachment 780867

View attachment 780868

View attachment 780866

(not my auction or affiliated with the seller)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-12mm-Ir...609259?hash=item3af1c95eeb:g:wcgAAOSww3tY6zt5

Wow good find. That might be perfect!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's not a new prop, but the TFA/TLJ version of the Graflex is in my brain and won't leave. I never built a version of it because I just want that into TFA, but it felt like the scenes with old blue actually meant something this time. I feel compelled to memorialize it with a build.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back