Tomenosuke get worldwide Blaster rights

Welcome to my world! :lol

This BLADE RUNNER BLASTER TOMENOSUKE HCG EXCLUSIVE EDITION 1/150- IN HAND - SOLD OUT! is being sold on ebay for $2,499.99 price reflects it's rare as rocking horse kaka status I pressume.
This is what I was alluding to in my earlier post.
DarthChrisDK answered my query quite well but I'm a little dubious as I read elsewhere that the would not be as standard again and I think I'm right in saying that the blued receiver was something particular to the HCG Exclusive Edition.
So it's safe to we'll only be sure for certain when those that have pre-ordered receive them and let us know..

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you speaking about the unltra limited edition seem in this thread in post #407?
That is not coming to HCG and was so limited that it is most surely sold out already.

- - - Updated - - -

Call customer service tomorrow and ask them. I don’t know how many of the incoming blasters are already allocated to paid in full orders. They should be able answer this for you.

This must be so, I can finally put my curious cat brain to bed (until they come out with another totally unnecessary version that we will totally drool over) that is. :lol
Thanks Moviefreak.

Where did you read about the HCG of 150 pieces? Just curious why we are talking about that. :)

Reading your posts it seems like you got it confused a bit. Mixing up the old HCG Pro up with the Worldcon edition maybe?

Someone else was asking it and I was referring to the older edition in relation that question not the information you gave me. :thumbsup

Attachments

• s-l500.jpg
    s-l500.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
I recently made an off the cuff comment in post #489 regarding someone coming up with a fix to the gradual led light up for those who's blaster don't have this feature.
So my question is would it actually be possible to tweak the circuit board or has anyone discussed the possibility of offering up solution for this issue?

Maybe if you contact Tomenosuke, they can provide one either at a cost or for free. I don't know, but it might be worth asking them.

We are hoping that ourselves at HCG. :lol
We literally have all the boxes assembled, we purchased extra bubble wrap and packing peanuts, and stocked up on extra paper for customs letters and labels for shipping. We are ready.... and waiting. :lol

Sounds like the days before Christmas :)

Tomorrow is my last payment including shipping. I’m pretty excited about having this one paid-off.

And so the wait begins...

Also waiting for that mail saying "READY TO SHIP", At least my BR 2049 Blu-Ray Blaster is coming tomorrow, a small comfort until having the real deal.

Just a quick question. On closer inspection of my new 2049 Tomen, I have noticed that if I hold the grip firmly and give it a gentle shake, the main part of the gun slightly wobbles from side to side. Before I attempt to start taking it apart, does anyone know what part needs tightening up so I know what to look out for?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back