Solo: A Star Wars Story

Explain to me the love for Donald Glover? I got nothing against the actor as I don't think I've seen him in any other movie or TV.

All I know at this time is younger Lando = awsomeness + Colt 45.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Most know him from "Community" where his comic timing and character acting was top notch, but then if you watch his stand up it's just as great...

Then he has his music, which isn't my thing, but apparently is incredibly popular in it's genre...

But then he came out with his own show, Atlanta, which I've watched through three times already and it's fantastic.

He just seems an all around good guy on top of it all, so if someone is going to take over Lando's capes and swagger, you can't do better than a guy with actual swagger.

Explain to me the love for Donald Glover? I got nothing against the actor as I don't think I've seen him in any other movie or TV.

All I know at this time is younger Lando = awsomeness + Colt 45.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

C'mon man. He's like Hayden Christensen. And we all know how much we loved Hayden in Star Wars. :wacko

Hell, Glover wrote BJ Girl. What else could you want?

Ok, just kidding, I hope its a good movie...

They very well may, Jason, but even in TFA Rey say it’s the ship that did the run. We all just assumed Han piloted it. It might be a fun flip if the script to find out Lando was the pilot. Or maybe they flew it together.

Well what does Rey know? She's been on a desert and doesn't even know if the Force is real! :lol ;)

I think it would actually be more cool if it was Lando and Han that set the record. Then they could do it accidentally. What I mean is Han is sort of making stuff up as he goes so maybe they are running from someone and accidentally break that record. They get back and people are cheering and they have no idea.

I guarantee the fans here could write a better film than Disney.
I'm not looking forward to this film at all.
I honestly could not care less.

Obviously I care enough to post this, but...
That's where my care stops.

But the guy who wrote Empire wrote it... a fan can’t write better than Empire... the guy who wrote Empire could come close...

and im not playing apologist... I don’t really care about these side stories. I came for Lord and Miller, I’ll stay for Donald Glover.

Last edited:
Bit the guy who wrote Empire wrote it... a fan can’t write better than Empire... the guy who wrote Empire could come close...

and im not playing apologist... I don’t really care about these side stories. I came for Lord and Miller, I’ll stay for Donald Glover.

I just don't like what I'm seeing...
I thought Leigh Brackett and Edmond Hamilton wrote Empire? Didn't they died?

I just don't like what I'm seeing...
I thought Leigh Brackett and Edmond Hamilton wrote Empire? Didn't they died?

your probably right... I dunno. I’m drunk and mixing up stuff apparently.

not like I’m typing this on a tiny computer with the answers to everything literally in the palm of my hand.

- - - Updated - - -

He also wrote ROTJ and TFA, two clunkers in the franchise...the latter being a major clunker.

The Wook

Wook I will FIGHT YOU tonight.

I guarantee the fans here could write a better film than Disney.
I'm not looking forward to this film at all.
I honestly could not care less.

Obviously I care enough to post this, but...
That's where my care stops.

:lol:lol:lol!!! ... I’m turning to this thread more often than not , when I need a good laugh .

Some of you ‘ posters ‘ are Golden - in a sometimes Grey world .

:cheersGed

your probably right... I dunno. I’m drunk and mixing up stuff apparently.

not like I’m typing this on a tiny computer with the answers to everything literally in the palm of my hand.

- - - Updated - - -

Wook I will FIGHT YOU tonight.

giphy.gif

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back