Jurassic World uniform shirts

Someone mentioned some designer, might have been Tommy Hilfiger.

The ACU guys are wearing, Kryptek Typhon Gunfighter Shirt by Vertx.

The Ranger (behind security) in the employee group shot is wearing a 5.11 tactical with epaulettes added.

I think the hats are just merchandise. I was asking about the shirt he is wearing.

Oops, sorry, so you are. I got distracted by the image name and his very conspicuous LOOK AT MY HAT pose!

No help on the shirt yet.. found some that have one button on each pocket, but not with two buttons.

If nobody can find them, I may try my luck at stitching one together from scratch. We're supposed to challenge ourselves, right?

If nobody can find them, I may try my luck at stitching one together from scratch. We're supposed to challenge ourselves, right?

Now that would be doable. Find a polo in the right color, buy two of them, then use the extra one for the pockets and epaulettes. You might need to buy the buttons separate and replace the originals to have enough. I still have yet to see a polo shirt with two buttons on the front pockets... was even looking for places that make uniform/event shirts. It is probably a pique polo shirt in terms of fabric.

It's like these costume designers find a look they like, then add something else to it just to make the cosplayers go nuts. Would love to understand more how costume designers work one day. Not everything can be custom, but then how do they source things?

In case you didn't see this in the paper prop section.
Pretty much all the outfits I could find short of the construction and ACU guy's.
Note there are 3 different colored polo shirts.

Employees-IDs.jpg

The distinctive polo shirts worn by staff in the movie are made by Port Authority. I have searched online for the kind that are used, with the dual pockets and lapels, but have yet to find them. I sent an email to the company, but they just responded with a link to their website.

Maybe Universal put in an order for a bespoke design, or they only sell them in a trade capacity?

Perhaps if enough of us teamed up we could put in an order?

jurassic-world-store-share.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back