EFX New Sabers (No pics yet)

ThomasBond

Here is what is coming out of SDCC courtesy of members at Rebelscum

EFX Collectibles

- Just launched a new website!
- "Reveal" ESB Luke lightsaber with lights and sounds
- Epic Duel series lightsabers will come in sets, starting with Kenobi and Vader, Luke and Vader, Qui-Gon, Kenobi, and Maul, Yoda and Dooku, and finally Mace and Sidious
- 4-foot (!) studio scale model of the Star Destroyer based exactly on the model from the film.

- - - Updated - - -

I really am curious about which sabers will be with Luke/Vader ROTJ or ESB set.

if Jedi would it be Vader ESB or Graflex VI as both are used in the dual??? My guess would be Graflex VI

Luke Hero or Stunt?? They did the reveal Hero so I am guessing stunt.

Maybe Gino can tell us.

Thomas

Last edited:
Re: EFX New Sabers (No pics yet) GINO HELP!!!!

Happy to help. I'm so glad they were posted over there.

I am real curious about these sets. I am hoping they are Limited Edition Master Replicas quality and not the resin stunt versions. Since MR saber have gone to insane levels.

Hard to get excited about these announcements. What about the Legend series helmets that were announced years ago? Legend Boba Fett? Legend Hero Stormtrooper? What about the PCR Millennium Falcon? So many announcements, so little product into the customer's hands.

Not excited about the duel series sabers if they are just resin like their past sabers.

Yes I'm sure they will be quite cool when released on Star Wars Day, 2026.

Reports from Rebescum,

Bryan says not PCR but more Limited Style with various inaccuracies fixed and only sold in pairs.

Thomas

MR's falcon was what? 10 years ago and was 2500 IIRC. Scary to think of the price for the SD.

What I thought was most interesting about that and the photos was that you'd think they'd be targeting TFA or R1 at this point and everything was OT/PT.

What I thought was most interesting about that and the photos was that you'd think they'd be targeting TFA or R1 at this point and everything was OT/PT.

I thought it was established that The Prop Shop would be the only licensee for high-end TFA prop replicas. eFX is stuck with OT/PT, which has gotta put a kink in their business model.

I thought it was established that The Prop Shop would be the only licensee for high-end TFA prop replicas. eFX is stuck with OT/PT, which has gotta put a kink in their business model.

I thought PropShop was the ultra-high end. You move the market from 350 per saber to 1500, you kill the market....I even thought EFX said something about continuing.

I thought PropShop was the ultra-high end. You move the market from 350 per saber to 1500, you kill the market....I even thought EFX said something about continuing.

This is all I've seen from Bryan about the matter. From The Prop Shop thread. I read it as saying TPS gets TFA exclusively but it's worded quite vaguely...

"Hi All!

I know that the announcement of a new line of prop replicas from Prop Shop has resulted in some questions from our customers and others in regards how this has affected EFX. Let me assure you that nothing has changed. Prop Shop, as the prop supplier for Star Wars: The Force Awakens, is now offering an exciting, new level of replicas to Star Wars fans. So between EFX and Prop Shop, we are able to offer a more comprehensive range of products and options for our collectors.

Also, this has not affected your outstanding orders with us. The Scout helmet is still in process and we will update you on the status soon.
Thanks, as always, for your support!

Bryan
"

considering the new flick is more fad, I don't see making OT items to be even close to a damper. As long as they put out product, the market is there.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back