***2013 SECRET SANTA THREAD*** Sign up now CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ***2013 SECRET SANTA THREAD*** LAST DAY for sign up!!!!

Count me in. Prefer domestic US.

My interests:
- Iron Man
- Nightmare Before Christmas
- Pacific Rim
- Batman
- Watchmen

Thanks!

Ooh... Can I be a part of it too?
I prefer domestic (US) or if it is possible, I can do South Korea too.

I am currently into
-Doctor Who
-All of Valve's games (Portal, Team Fortress, Half Life, CS....etc)
-Star Wars
-Marvel Cinematic Universe
-Assassin's Creed
-Something collectible (art toys, mostly...)
-Well... Crafting equipments
-If you can't prepare anything above, art books!

Thanks!!

Last edited:

Special shout out to my boy Orange Blend, who despite the crap he puts up with to ensure that we have a smooth and successful Secret Santa, continues to come back for more pain!

:lol What can I say? I'm a glutton for punishment. This is a cake walk compared to the Halloween Costume Contest though!

Also @Michael Bergeron it's not so secret santa for you right? you know who your Santa will be? xD

Sadly yes, no surprise for me! Although anyone who's been a part of this the past few years knows that there's a "secret squirrel" out there who usually sends me something small but sweet ensuring a bit of mystery in my Secret Santa. :)

Ooh... Can I be a part of it too?

But of course! All are welcome. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Alright, since I won't be matching people up until tomorrow night anyway I'll allow any stragglers that come in before then. Cut off will be when I say so in this thread. :)

In the first post if your username is BOLD I have your address. If it isn't I still need it! Which means...
CVWcreations Bigdaddy Pitbull dbalschi DeathFromADesk TJack Interceptor6 VaderKLI Fuzzual wolfchild59 The Cog tibberon25 poormansjb @kapow7 Bizarro Lois Funky Jedi Crema

Please PM me your address. Yes, the regulars have sent their address to me a million times before but you'll be happy to know I don't work for the NSA and as such do not keep records of everyone who has ever participated longer than the event itself. ;)

I should really give this a go!

I can ship domestic (US) or international. I am cool either way.

My interests:

Iron Man
Star Wars
Firefly
MiB
Princess Bride
Pretty much any 1:1 Prop but I also collect Action Figures. (the weirder the better)

...and well Babylon 5

This should be fun!

Last edited:

Dang. I have been trying to log in the past 2 days and finally when I can I miss out on the closing date!. I don't expect the rules to be changed for me. but any chance I can still get in on this?. I have enjoyed being part of this for the past few years and would love to get in again this year.

If I can get in, I can ship Canada or US.

I love Star Wars
Ghostbusters
Doctor who
Man of steel

But honestly anything someone cares to make and send will be gratefully received!.

Dang. I have been trying to log in the past 2 days and finally when I can I miss out on the closing date!. I don't expect the rules to be changed for me. but any chance I can still get in on this?. I have enjoyed being part of this for the past few years and would love to get in again this year.

If I can get in, I can ship Canada or US.

I love Star Wars
Ghostbusters
Doctor who
Man of steel

But honestly anything someone cares to make and send will be gratefully received!.

No worries man, you're in. :)

I ALMOST MISSED THIS AGAIN LIKE LAST YEAR. It's noon, so that's before the evening cutoff, right? :D

I like:
Batman!, Doctor Who, Firefly/Whedonverse, Hobbit/LotR, Marvelverse (Shield/Thor/Sif/Widow, in particular), Steampunk, anything that lights up, Guild, Game of Thrones, Trek, Warehouse, Archer, things that I can wear (shirts, masks, corsets, jewelry, hair bits, whatever), and a billion other things.

Last edited:

I ALMOST MISSED THIS AGAIN LIKE LAST YEAR. It's noon, so that's before the evening cutoff, right? :D

I like:
Batman!, Doctor Who, Firefly/Whedonverse, Hobbit/LotR, Marvelverse (Shield/Thor/Sif/Widow, in particular), Steampunk, anything that lights up, Guild, Game of Thrones, Trek, Warehouse, Archer, things that I can wear (shirts, masks, corsets, jewelry, hair bits, whatever), and a billion other things.

Technically the cut off was last night but it's extended until tonight. :) You're in!

Glad I got in on this for 2013! I'm willing to ship international, no country preference.

I'm finding myself into model ship kits more and more lately. Also totally into pistol/weapon kits as well. A few franchises:

Galactica
Firefly
Halo
Mass Effect
Skyrim
Star Trek (any, really, except DS9...)
Legend of Zelda
Bioshock

Glad I got in on this for 2013! I'm willing to ship international, no country preference.

I'm finding myself into model ship kits more and more lately. Also totally into pistol/weapon kits as well. A few franchises:

Galactica
Firefly
Halo
Mass Effect
Skyrim
Star Trek (any, really, except DS9...)
Legend of Zelda
Bioshock

You're in! Don't forget to send me your address. And since you're into model ships I'll sign you up as my Santa and you can make me a fully lighted Polar Lights Enterprise... :D :lol

Is there still time to get in on this? If so, I'm in!

I'd like to ship within the USA only please.

My Interests are:

Mortal Kombat
Star Wars
Mass Effect
Star Trek
Vintage Video Gaming
Big Bang Theory
Crafting in general (Can always use more foam/gluesticks/X-Acto #11 Blades and the like)..lol.

I can already tell there will be some good stuff exchanged here... :)

It's open until this evening :thumbsup

Missed last years. So I am in but as I am poor college student would be great to ship domestic US only.

I will take anything however here is a small list
My cosplay/prop interests

1)Ghostbusters- I Would be very happy with any prop related piece towards building a costume for this *wink wink* as I am saving for a complete Ghostbusters Costume

2)Star Wars
3)Aliens

My non prop related interests are
Video games(PC only)
Classic General motors Cars
Ancient Samurai Culture
World War II Military History

I would prefer something not Video game related, also if doing a classic car I love models but can not build them for the life of me. Just food for thought

Last edited:

Alright guys! Sign up is closed.

Any late comers I'll see what I can do but no promises.

I still need addresses from:
CVWcreations DeathFromADesk The Cog tibberon25 Crema sparrowfan Chevyh0tr0d Extimorous

Please get them to me in the next day or two! I'd like to have the matches out to everyone on Wednesday.

Looking forward to another fun year! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back