Sideshow Terminator Bust

Is that the same as this one?

attachment.php

If it is, parts look chromed and other parts painted and it looked like resin to me as well. The asking price in store was $1299AUD, so I thought it was a custom.

Attachments

• 13912521_10154412187733841_7989711440131144675_n.jpg
    13912521_10154412187733841_7989711440131144675_n.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 506
Is that the same as this one?

http://www.therpf.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=654096&d=1471078485

If it is, parts look chromed and other parts painted and it looked like resin to me as well. The asking price in store was $1299AUD, so I thought it was a custom.

It's all painted.
It's the new sideshow bust. Removable chip. Movable jaw and head.
cavx you can find it on global gear over here for I think about $1100 after their member discount. Not bad for Australia
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing about that bust is accurate to the movie props. If your happy with a new sculpt that is an idealized version of the Endo then yeah it's cool. :)

Ben

Glad I posted... Looks like I'll be saving $1,000...!

Still have (and love) my plated M1...

Dude you won't get better than a plated M1. I've seen the pics of yours and that thing is gorgeous. 99% accurate too. You could get accurate chest and shoulder casts and what not and build your M1 into something like this. It would be Sooo much sweeter too. ;)

Ben

I wouldn't have room for it anyway. I'll save a further $800 and get the head I found on evil-bay - re-cast no doubt, but at least I finally get a 1:1 T2 skull.

Dude you won't get better than a plated M1. I've seen the pics of yours and that thing is gorgeous. 99% accurate too. You could get accurate chest and shoulder casts and what not and build your M1 into something like this. It would be Sooo much sweeter too. ;)

Ben

Been thinking about that... Would need the chest, full neck / spine etc. Any leads on who does resin parts?

Last edited:
I'm guessing anyone who is interested is following this thread so I thought I'd post hear to save time, Ben pointed me over here and I may be able to help with parts, but, to make up a equivalent version to the bust in this thread, I think, because of the cost of shipping, if you are outside Australia, you would be near to that retail cost of one posted and then you still need the build it? So I'm not sure that it would be practical, happy to help in anyway I can though, just let me know . Feel free to PM me if anyone need more info, even if it just for advice or reference pix or whatever....

Cheers

Jamie
Jaz Creations

I'm guessing anyone who is interested is following this thread so I thought I'd post hear to save time, Ben pointed me over here and I may be able to help with parts, but, to make up a equivalent version to the bust in this thread, I think, because of the cost of shipping, if you are outside Australia, you would be near to that retail cost of one posted and then you still need the build it? So I'm not sure that it would be practical, happy to help in anyway I can though, just let me know . Feel free to PM me if anyone need more info, even if it just for advice or reference pix or whatever....

Cheers

Jamie
Jaz Creations

Thanks for chiming in Jamie. Your a great dude and your work is awesome. :)

Ben

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back