Blade Runner 2049 props and replicas

These definitely look like the Boker style tactical pens. Any idea what the detail on the left pen is? This looks like a thin button detail in the scallop. I wanted to believe it was a highlight, but it appears raised. These could have been slightly tweaked for the film. Perhaps they stripped the black from the clip on the 2nd pen and added a detail minus any Boker branding on them both.

I was also comparing the endcap to the screenshot. At first I thought it looked like it was more bulbous until I enhanced :) and made me think that where the holes are it's simply rotated differently. After a while you start to go cross-eyed looking at these details. Anybody else have any other screen shots or outside prop reference imagery?
detail.png

I'm checking to see if Boker will sell a replacement Titanium pocket clip from the same style as the one on the right. A little mix and match to get the same appearance.

The only other scene(s) where I think we see the pen on the left is in Lt. Joshi's office. I've not gone back for a detailed pass through any of the LAPD office scenes as yet... At any rate, neither of them appear to be handled on-screen.

Left Pen - I thought that was a button (or similar) as well, but decided that it was just a reflection, since there do not appear to be any earlier models of the pen with anything at that spot and no apparent reason to mod out something that has seconds of screen time as a piece of background set dressing. If they did modify it, it looks uncharacteristically sloppy for this production.

Right Pen - They may have stripped the clip, but I'm not convinced. That edge reflects well in normal light as is. With some of the elaborate lighting used in the film, I think that is all that is involved there.

I can't wait until some good behind-the-scenes photos for this film start to find their way into the wild...
My eyes have now been re-crossed. Thanks, Cyberblock... ;)

These definitely look like the Boker style tactical pens. Any idea what the detail on the left pen is? This looks like a thin button detail in the scallop. I wanted to believe it was a highlight, but it appears raised. These could have been slightly tweaked for the film. Perhaps they stripped the black from the clip on the 2nd pen and added a detail minus any Boker branding on them both.

I was also comparing the endcap to the screenshot. At first I thought it looked like it was more bulbous until I enhanced :) and made me think that where the holes are it's simply rotated differently. After a while you start to go cross-eyed looking at these details. Anybody else have any other screen shots or outside prop reference imagery?
View attachment 793263

View attachment 793263
I think it's made by Uzi Tactical pen

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

How do I find the (Junkyard) for the Blade runner stuff ? Can some help me how to find it mybe post me a link or something thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Edit, more reply options, manage attachments, delete attachment. Or edit, manage attachments, delete attachment. Depends on how it shows up for you.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back