A295 Hoth Rebel Blaster build

I'm also building one of these what are the sideplates on the upper receiver? I can't find them anywhere. Was just thinking of scratch building them

Yeah I thought about doing that too just wasn't sure if it's a part from another kit like the v8 part or coils. Hard to tell if it's mostly flat or has more raised details

Hey guys, I'm trying to find the piece that fits on top of the rifle body just behind the scope (looks just like thin cylinder about 3" long), curious as to what people used when sourcing that?

I don't think it has been identified. Easiest option is scratch built from various tube thicknesses. I had mine machined in aluminium. Not sure if anyone offers casts or prints.

Hey guys, I'm trying to find the piece that fits on top of the rifle body just behind the scope (looks just like thin cylinder about 3" long), curious as to what people used when sourcing that?
Yeah, I just built mine from scratch with a ballpoint pen tube and some random bits I had lying around.

Hey Y'all,

I've also been working on the same build with the AGM. Here is my progress:

20231222_183120.jpg

I've been working on a 3d model of the power cylinder near the stock based on photos provided by dkraude from his build (a true thing of beauty that is incredible well researched). I'm just waiting for some measurements, but I'd be happy to share the file once done. This is where I am so far with it:

IMG_20231228_145855_01.jpg

I originally modeled the power cylinder from another dkraude kit that I bought of the A280 and texted him some pics of my progress when he let me know that the power cylinder was slightly different.

I also modeled some of the V8 cylinder heads with channels to fit over the raised sections of the AGM so that you don't need to file the gun or the cylinders for then to sit flush:

20231230_223124.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back