Star Wars Chronicles

For any of you guys that want a translation try the google translate app. The have a feature that almost translates in real time text using your phones camera.

I was just on the Japan Amazon site. They also have all the bandai kits. Can I buy these as well? Good prices, too.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

The "Star Wars Chronicles Episode IV, V and VI - Vehicles" book arrived (it took only 4 days to arrive), it is indeed a great source of interesting information and unseen pictures regarding the studio scale ships and vehicles from Original Trilogy. I like how Japanese books are well packed and wrapped, seen this before with my manga and anime art books, and now with this Star Wars book:

ar%20Wars%20Chronicles%20Vehicles%2002_zpsq21krmz6.jpg

ar%20Wars%20Chronicles%20Vehicles%2003_zps39zexsew.jpg

The bottom of 4 triangles and the Magic of the Myth Y wing (circa 1976) are shown. Red 12 is the same 2 photos we've seen before - Starboard side and bottom.

There are also a couple shots of the pyro Red 3, 4 angles of Red 4, and some really good stuff of Red 2.

Nothing on Red 6, save for the pic we've all seen of Grant McCune putting the masking tape stripes on the body.

I just got mine yesterday. This is the book we've been waiting 40 years to see! It's the next best thing to being in the Archives. If you are in any way on the fence about spending $150... just do it, you will not be sorry.

And the packaging! The Japanese sure know how to package a book! They could have dropped the package out of the plane as it flew over my house and the book would have been undamaged!

Just looking over the credit card bill from the last month.

I will NOT be ordering this tomorrow...

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I'm trying to order this from amazon japan but it won't ship to my address. I'm getting this:

Specified address, products that can not be delivered to the store, or items that can not be delivered by the designated delivery method are included. About the delivery limit, Please confirm from, shipping, please change the delivery method.

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back