Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

The boot toe protector looks like an insert to keep the toe of the shoe smooth - no wrinkles. They won't do anything to protect the electronics.

These innersoles can because the plastic foot frame is quite rigid.
Alright, makes sense. I sent you a pm, but I don't know how the messaging works on this app, so I don't know if it went though

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Alright, makes sense. I sent you a pm, but I don't know how the messaging works on this app, so I don't know if it went though

Yep got the message and replied.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

Alright, got my QC video. I can't spot anything wrong, laces sound great! And... Am I crazy, or are those soles tinted blue?....
https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=c11d31b4873f0306&id=C11D31B4873F0306!4366&authkey=!ADV1Y9pytWhrUw0
The only thing that worries me is they don't show the El and LEDS on the right shoe

Yeah they for sure look blue tinted. Mine came pretty much already yellowed. Also just got my box today (3 weeks later). Plexi arrived cracked and box was smushed on a few corners, but oh well. Seems customs also inspected this as well because the shipping box was torn open and tapped all back together. So maybe it was good they shipped mine separate.

Yeah they for sure look blue tinted. Mine came pretty much already yellowed.
cavx Maybe David saw your comment on Instagram after all :) . Also, I'm doing business with airmagman on Instagram now. He's promoting my DVDs, in exchange for me sending him a free one once I get 2 orders

Last edited by a moderator:
@cavx Maybe David saw your comment on Instagram after all :) . Also, I'm doing business with airmagman on Instagram now. He's promoting my DVDs, in exchange for me sending him a free one once I get 2 orders

These do look closer to how the V3 should look. I hope it is blue pigment added and not just a superficial dye we are doing.
The colour of my soles is what the PL version should have.
090e0a308e2615ab6aa1f006ee228de0.jpg

The only thing that bothers me with the single button operation is that motors want to finish the cycle before moving in the other direction. If someone with high bridges on their feet actually wear these, motors will burn out for sure. The EARL tech from Nike prevent this from happening with both limit switches and the two button control.

The only thing that bothers me with the single button operation is that motors want to finish the cycle before moving in the other direction. If someone with high bridges on their feet actually wear these, motors will burn out for sure. The EARL tech from Nike prevent this from happening with both limit switches and the two button control.

You mean having a high foot arch? And how long would you recommend waiting in between button pushes for the motors to be ready to go again?

Last edited:
You mean having a high foot arch? And how long would you recommend waiting in between button pushes for the motors to be ready to go again?

No the top part of the foot. Some people's feet are quite rounded here. If the laces have to move X distance to reach the end of their run, this might make the shoe incredibly tight. My fear is that something breaks in the process.

No the top part of the foot. Some people's feet are quite rounded here. If the laces have to move X distance to reach the end of their run, this might make the shoe incredibly tight. My fear is that something breaks in the process.
Ah, I can see what you're talking about. Checking my feet out, I have a relatively flat bridge. I think I'll be fine, as I do plan on wearing these for a full day to test them out

Well this sucks. They didn't check their email, so I have to wait another day before they ship them out :(

Last edited:
AjiPro Are you sure you want to wear these? I just don't want to read about they broke and you had to cut the laces to get your foot out, or something.

- - - Updated - - -
AjiPro Are you sure you want to wear these? I just don't want to read about they broke and you had to cut the laces to get your foot out, or something.

@AjiPro Are you sure you want to wear these? I just don't want to read about they broke and you had to cut the laces to get your foot out, or something.

- - - Updated - - -
@AjiPro Are you sure you want to wear these? I just don't want to read about they broke and you had to cut the laces to get your foot out, or something.
I'm sure

Metatarsals are very thin bones. The ones that connect your toes to your ankle. Please be careful.
They are but I don't think his bones breaking are going to be the problem here. I do feel concerned about the small mechanics that work the laces.

Much appreciated! 1000$ WU isn't bad if the soles are tinted blue on arrival, I've had about 9 pairs of v3s, 1 pair of v3.1 done two reviews on youtube but never seen any blue tint as of yet...fingers crossed, I just check the sneakerahead site & still no blue tint on their QC pics online...

Much appreciated! 1000$ WU isn't bad if the soles are tinted blue on arrival, I've had about 9 pairs of v3s, 1 pair of v3.1 done two reviews on youtube but never seen any blue tint as of yet...fingers crossed, I just check the sneakerahead site & still no blue tint on their QC pics online...
Good luck on that $1000 WU price. I was only able to work him down to $1050, and that was when they were $1200

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back