Official V3 Nike MAG Replica Thread - V3 Discussion Thread

The shape of the midsole. It seems that they missed this detail on the V3s

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Oh so did they just do it as 1 big piece? Also this is a general question for all what leds are the best to replace the crap ones with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh so did they just do it as 1 big piece? Also this is a general question for all what leds are the best to replace the crap ones with?

It is close but the older V1 and MP MAGs had a better shape here.
3eb966256b5aac89c4b29cf16972425b.jpg

i tried that but everything costed around 12-15 bucks
and it didnt come with the grip pieces

Well, that $19 for their "sole protector" is only a sale price. You can't rely on that at all. In fact I looked at their site. They are regularly charging $24 for two pairs of protectors. For $30 on Amazon you can get roughly 1x6 foot of 3M vinyl. Enough for way more than 2 pairs.

You can also buy a roll of grip tape. Check out youtube, search for 'diy sole protector'. You'll see what everyone is using for grip.

Sorry bud but they have been around for a while now they cost around 1400 starting price and their motors are terribly loud. Still cool though none the less.

This is the first pair I've seen that someone had in hand, and he is reselling them for $1000, which means he got them for cheaper from someone else. I'm referring to the motors not sounding like grinding gears, regardless of their loudness

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

This is the first pair I've seen that someone had in hand, and he is reselling them for $1000, which means he got them for cheaper from someone else. I'm referring to the motors not sounding like grinding gears, regardless of their loudness

Okay chill bruh

Yeah wow they do look bad. I just realized why mine look so different. Because I resculpted them based on images of the real screen used shoe. I rounded the top part and thinned out the back towards the heel, changing the angle.
The only real way to document this is to lay the 2011 MAG and a V3 MAG sole to sole, but you can see what I am talking about here.
c6aff7974ada4141a527abaa71f47944.jpg

For anyone that finds the red and black splotches ugly in the v4 box, got bad news. It's painted on. I mean, if you were determined enough you could use paint remover, maybe that'll work

Two news : it is black friday on sneakerahead and :
- the price raise was to make people think that the BF deals are huge (v3 was 500 > raised to 800 > bf deal at 479...)
- sneakergost has gone from instagram :/

i was hoping that the v3 would stay at this 450/500 range and get them for 300/350 on Black friday but nope...
cavx : i think you should make your model of the complete soles if you want them accurate AF. Also, i prefer the way the tip of the v1 was made compared to the v3 : it makes the sole less big on the front

Last edited by a moderator:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back