Nike MAG replicas (V2 and V3 only)

we have to remember..getting set up to produce these shoes is a expensive and long drawn-out process someone had to put up half a million to a million dollars to make molds and Prints and design these boxes so that we could have perfect replicas that everyone has been whining and complaining for now we have them and you expect the people that did all the hard work to actually make it happen to make Pennies on the dollar somebody has to get paid back for that initial investment. As a business owner myself who designs products I understand there is more than just the cost of making the shoe now and if it cost him 150 to make 450 is not a bad margin so me myself I'm paying it and when the lights go out ill fix them. There are many other Hobbies that cost less money

I was going to say the SAME thing in response to Axel84

I will also add that David continues to get referrals because he has been the only reliable seller (from a place where that always isn't the case). I'm sure most of us have had a bad experience with China. And when I'm looking to buy a replica from a seller that I've never heard of, I'll run a search on the rpf to see if there are reviews because I trust the opinions here, especially ones from longtime members.

So calling out EmmaInCandyland's "cred" because she's been here for years is great because, yes, she's earned it! BTW have you seen her collection? I'd challenge you to find a more dedicated fan. So I'd gladly hand her one of your "BTTF fidelity lifetime cards." You'll have to list it in the junkyard tho.

Now to get back on topic... who's wearing their V3s tomorrow?? I'm nervous to wear mine - they've only been displayed.

Last edited by a moderator:
who's wearing their V3s tomorrow?? I'm nervous to wear mine - they've only been displayed.
I'll be wearing my daily second pair, my 2015 leather jacket and the hat of course.
I told my boss that i'll look weird tommorow and that he doesn't need to get scared i'd tell him why haha !
Post your pictures if you go to work with your V3s or simply go outside ! :p

20161020_160806.jpg
No v3s yet but I'll wear my v2

I've only had HC Mags up to this point. I'll be probably be ordering my first pair of V2 tomorrow since they are finally at a good price. OCT 21st is as good a day as any to do that.

@playbz713 What site did you end up ordering those Mags from?

I've had my V3's for a while now and the lights haven't broken yet (fingers crossed).
This might be just luck, or it might be helped by the special insoles I put in, as when I put them in to my V2's to fill them out and give better cushioning (as when most of us bought them, we didn't realise they ran half a size big) My V2 lights lasted a really long time. So I did the same to the V3's in the hopes it might have some effect on extending the lights life. So far, so good at least (though it's not like I wear them every day and I'm definitely not rough with them) and swapping out insoles is the easiest "mod" you could possibly do.
However, it's not easily possible to prove that this makes any difference to the life of the lights, my theory was that the hard plastic plate in the midsole evens out some pressure points on the underside of the shoe. Maybe if I got 2 extra pairs, swapped the insoles in one but not the other, then alternatively wore them both every single day I'd find out which one breaks easier. Wish I had $1000 US spare for that experiment :D
If anyone's interested,
View attachment 675082

Which insoles are you using? This sounds like its worth a shot

for this price, you'd better get some xcoser or HC and modify them or make your shoes out of the soles from HCs (they are 69$ now)... Just sayin' :rolleyes

HC 70$ + MPoon EL strap 50$ + decals from ebay 35$ + EL kit from let me say airair 80$ (?) = 235$ ok, you'll need to spend some time on this modifying everything but...

Or asked to buy a pair here in the want to buy section or have a look in the junkyard ;)

For 373$ Wait for few months and you'll be able to buy a pair of V3s it's just a matter of time before the resellers put their price lower, just be patient christmas is coming. ;)

Which insoles are you using? This sounds like its worth a shot

They're called Footcare Ultra Sport - the womens version fits in a size 10 V3 quite nicely.
http://www.kmart.com.au/product/footcare-ultra-sport-insoles/948323

Just wanted to shove this here, happy BTTF day everyone, wear your Nike Mag proudly, or don't, like me XD (don't want the lights to break)!

The weather here in Melbourne was a bit too threatening for me to be game taking my Mags to work today :D
Glad I didn't, got rained on all the way home between work and the train, and the train and home. The V3 electronics definitely wouldn't have liked that!

Yeah happy bttf + 1 day! I'm off out for pizza, in my V2's, without lights! I'm gonna ask for half pepperoni, half green pepper! Or capsicum, just hope they have a black and decker re-hydrator! There's something very familiar about all this!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back