ALIEN COVENANT Design, Costumes and found objects

I also have the camera mount, camera housing, gloves, parka and some other stuff on the way. Unfortunately the place I ordered the gloves from are having a hard time getting them from Blackhawk so they can't tell me when they'll ship. :(

I opted to make my own character borrowing from here and there to get the look that I want. I'm getting a khaki anorak similar to Oram's and some olive drab cargo pants. Swis gaiters, my own Kirafu backpack etc. I'm not buying those POS Blundstone's they wore in the movie though so I'll just wear my Sorrell's under the gaiters. I ordered some cheap Ebay neck flap hats that I plan to modify like Daniel's hat.

Doing the same, Gonna do my own version, Might just get normal gaiters, combat(SWAT) boots, grey jacket and brown/khaki BDU pants. Using ILBE as my pack. Still have to figure out how to secure the gopro handle without bobbing around too much

Here's some pics that might help your solar array. The orange one worn on top of the pack folds open like wings. Looks like 3 pieces hinged together.
View attachment 738422View attachment 738423View attachment 738424View attachment 738425View attachment 738426

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LabelShopCompany?ref=l2-shopheader-name

Corrected the mistakes. I cant tell if the panel is enclosed in the casing(probably should be), the photos are either bright or glistened with lighting, hard to tell but yea.
I hope i can find a scene when the bluray comes out that shows the solar panels middle section just out of view.

bAYWPsz.png

Should be almost done, noticed that the 2 sides of the solar panels are not levelled between the inner and outer side of the flipped panel,

tpsA6Fn.jpg

Im no good with measurements, Not sure how big or how much the width of it should be(including the silver base)

Threw on the covenant logo for ****s

Last edited:
Awesome job!!!!!!!

Do you guys have any near matches for Walter's anorak? Some of the olive ones I've seen are close in color, but lack any sleeve details.

Walter's anorak as well as Daniel's were custom made for the production.

- - - Updated - - -

Should be almost done, noticed that the 2 sides of the solar panels are not levelled between the inner and outer side of the flipped panel,

http://i.imgur.com/liWJryV.jpg

Im no good with measurements, Not sure how big or how much the width of it should be(including the silver base)

Threw on the covenant logo for ****s

Looking good man!

- - - Updated - - -

Some more reference pics from the 'making of' book-
IMG_5164.JPGIMG_5167.JPGIMG_5165.JPG

thanks guys! couple of hours work, totes worth it.
Not sure how to build the housing tho but will probably think of something somehow. 3D printing would be costly but look perdy as hell

Finding cool anoraks has been a chore. G-Star makes some cool futuristic military style stuff with lots of details. I found a simple khaki pullover with kangaroo pocket and hood which was harder to find than I would have imagined.

Most of the ones I have found are either not a preferable color, or lack any kind of details on the arms. If worse comes to worse I may just go for an OD green top instead, or perhaps a light khaki. That might make the black tactical vest pop-out visually...

im not seeing any of the ones that look like the crews jackets, or any id use for my own version

What other keywords are there besides anorak? no luck on ebay

I've used anorak, coat, parka, field jacket, pullover, breaker, track jacket...There's another key word I used but it's not coming to me right now.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back