eFX SCOUT TROOPER HELMET LEGEND EDITION!!

Also am i the only one who still haven't seen or heared anything about my free Vader helmet ?
No, unfortunately that seems to be the trend for international customers in particular. We had an informal poll running in a thread that seemed to indicate that. I'm actually not aware of any international customers who received a PCR Vader helmet.

No, unfortunately that seems to be the trend for international customers in particular. We had an informal poll running in a thread that seemed to indicate that. I'm actually not aware of any international customers who received a PCR Vader helmet.

Think i saw some one from Germany in here a while back saying that he had gotten his.

Yes very strange indeed, I did how ever get my free Darth Vader helmet (International customer) after 200+ emails i had to send trying to update my mailing address and email seeing that i had to move and my service provider also cancelled my email from when i originally placed my order.

This is so.......

chasing_carrot.jpg

Well after sending a new email to eFX after i head people where getting emails about the limited scout yesterday i have gotten a reply from them! Confirming they have gotten my email with new address and that they will be contacting me before my helmet ships to make sure they have the right address again before shipping. I have to say its been a long long time but with the pics coming in and new emails going out i feel like we might get our helmets :D

I knew the last factory was a bust, but first I've heard they lost everything.

We deserved a simple detailed explanation. I have some empathy for them with that situation.

What I don't understand is this not being communicated properly and the guy nervously telling me at the Anaheim SW celebration (2015) that they would be arriving in 3 to 4 months.

I still remain in the camp that one day I will see this helmet.

I have zero empathy for that situation, as it was never communicated to people waiting for their helmets to be shipped. I have total empathy for a company that is up front and on top of their communications with their customers.

Well after sending a new email to eFX after i head people where getting emails about the limited scout yesterday i have gotten a reply from them! Confirming they have gotten my email with new address and that they will be contacting me before my helmet ships to make sure they have the right address again before shipping. I have to say its been a long long time but with the pics coming in and new emails going out i feel like we might get our helmets :D

You will probably update your address few more times.
It is also possible that these helmets will have to be shipped to your grand kids, if ever....

They contacted me an EON ago offering the Vader and still haven't received anything yet here in Italy!
They asked for a confirmation of the address and never replied to emails ragarding another ever pending item I preordered which is the Iron Man helmet....

So this is my personal status.....never ending waiting!

Still they have both deposits....

Regards,

Alberto

What seems to be helping is sending efx e-mails on a daily basis, over several months. Bryan Ono finally reached out to me last week and told me they'd do as I requested and switch the pre-order deposit for the Biker scout helmet to a SE Vader helmet. I've asked for a shipping confirmation along with a tracking number, and I've yet to receive that from them though, but it looks like there is hope.

*edit* Received the tracking info for the Vader SE helmet today. Looks like this "old case" is finally coming to an end.

Last edited:
I received a generic email from EFx about being at SDCC and having a new 40th Anniversary chrome Vader helmet for sale. No mention about the progress of the Scout buckets.

How is the chrome Vader a Comic-Con exclusive when anyone can buy it and they ship it to you after the convention?

am I missing something here??

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back