ALIEN COVENANT Design, Costumes and found objects

That is EXACTLY what they used in the movie.

really??

always thought otherwise,
the grooves on the top bit of the grip is what makes me think otherwise, also the part below that, the middle section looks like it has 2 metal rods? Im not sure.
19274866_10203493280968540_2907289015703681778_n.jpg

now that you mention it actually, looking back to back between the grip and the set photos, i think youre right.
19399889_10203493288088718_212690678193944887_n.jpg

Look at the 2 screw heads in that pic above, blue and silver. It's the GoPro handle. The other details you're seeing may be a reflection from the plastic sleeve.

never actually seen the gopro handles other side(all photos had it showing its left side only) so i was unsure, but apparently it is the one lol

You can find them very easily by looking up 3 way go pro mount on Ebay.

The funny thing is, I have had that on my watch list forever in case I couldn't find a backpack mount. I didn't think it was the right one though, but I'll be darned! I did the same thing with just getting the case. I have no need for a GoPro or any kind of knock-off either.

The one I just bought appears to be just like the GoPro mount. Same number of screws and everything. I looked at all of them carefully and this one is right on.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/3-in-1-3-Wa...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

lol this is the exact one i put on watch list
nice

gotta get a plastic sleeve and a black USB cable to hook it up to.

- - - Updated - - -

It's a handle for large woodworking tools. It's solid machined aluminum.

whats the name of the tool? im getting results for everything but this on google

Drawing up how the Solar Panel and shoulder strap piece(comms gear?) would look.
The shoulder piece circuit design seems to have one side inverted to the other,

Just have to wait another month or more til the Bluray comes out.

Maggdst.png

Last edited:
Since I'm obsessive about details I had some clothing labels made up to sew onto my items here and there. What do you think?
View attachment 738387

That's awesome!

And those solar panels are really cool looking for some reason. I'm not sure why I like them so much.

Also, received my Swiss gaiters and backpack a few days ago. My gloves, GoPro housing and mount should arrive this week. I already owned the black cross draw tactical vest, so that was easy.

Next I'm gonna need to figure out what color jacket and pants to get. I like the look of Walter's hat the most though, so I may go for the pant liners and brown jacket. I'm not sure yet though...I want to utilize the black vest, so pulling all the colors together may prove difficult.

I also have the camera mount, camera housing, gloves, parka and some other stuff on the way. Unfortunately the place I ordered the gloves from are having a hard time getting them from Blackhawk so they can't tell me when they'll ship. :(

I opted to make my own character borrowing from here and there to get the look that I want. I'm getting a khaki anorak similar to Oram's and some olive drab cargo pants. Swis gaiters, my own Kirafu backpack etc. I'm not buying those POS Blundstone's they wore in the movie though so I'll just wear my Sorrell's under the gaiters. I ordered some cheap Ebay neck flap hats that I plan to modify like Daniel's hat.

I noticed there were two kind of the the SOLAG gloves, one with knuckes and one without. I ended up finding a pair of VooDoo Tactical knockoffs for like $25, since no one seems to carry my size in the SOLAGs.

I'm gonna end up doing my own character as well. Finding the colors of stuff I want may prove difficult though. I have always wanted to get an M65 field jacket, but I wouldn't want to convert it to a Covenant jacket. I'll probably end up getting an anorak as well.

Edit: I used my own backpack as well, and I'm just going to reuse my Owen Grady boots, or maybe my black tactical boots from a few years back.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back