Concept for my next X-wing - Whaddya think? Lol

DARTH SABER

Master Member
6cd9fdf906cc1aa9c66fc0ba466ca6c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that Van brings me back. Our soccer coach had one like it (orange carpeting inside) and we used to pile in it going to the games

Dodge Tradesman. Same van me and my friends used to road-trip around the country back in the '90s.
I remember approaching an enormous storm in Nebraska and I wanted a 360 view so I broke out the bubble window on top so I could stick my head out.
That was a stupid thing to do.

I remember approaching an enormous storm in Nebraska and I wanted a 360 view so I broke out the bubble window on top so I could stick my head out.
That was a stupid thing to do.

I live in Nebraska. I would do the same for a good storm. In fact, I was outside last weekend and took this... STORM-3.jpg

But not to derail the thread.... man, that x-wing paint job is rad! I love out-of-the-box x-wing paints. I have in mind to do one with a test plane scheme.

I love it! You should do the actual paint job, but maybe fade it and break up some of the panels to give it that "rebel modifications" look. It's really not that different from the Y-Wing scheme, to be honest. Brilliant.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back