The Ultimate Ben Obi-Wan Kenobi Real Vintage Parts Lightsaber Group

I lurk this thread with dread for fear of going insane with envy.

:lol I'm kinda the same. I've been a member here long enough that I feel like I could've done like some people here and sought out these things early enough on in their discovery and had a better shot at finding them, and for slightly less exorbitant prices... But I didn't, because I know for me it would become too all consuming (in my mind, my time, and my wallet), and I just have to draw the line somewhere. And if I'm being totally honest it's just not feasible on my budget. So apart from my Graflexes I'm happy to seek out the best available replicas, enjoy these threads on the RPF, and just relax my perfectionist mind a bit. :)

Startet to free up some shelf space for setting up a similar display, as already shown here....still a WIP

6BD07413-64A1-47FC-BB01-C652192ADF05_zpsherqiwsv.jpg

Startet to free up some shelf space for setting up a similar display, as already shown here....still a WIP

Fantastic display Odiwan72. Congratulations on some amazing pieces. Since extra grenades, boosters and balance pipes would bankrupt me I'm planning to do a display with two sabers entirely made from replica parts (the weathered Tunisia and Chronicles versions) displayed alongside my genuine parts build.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've decided on doing a Tunisia Build on my real parts, I'll probably be getting a Roman's for a chronicles at some point, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the compliments and suggestions guys! I was just inspired by the wonderful setups of some other hardcore collectors.

Might swap the renade and barrel/ booster and see how it looks.
"Vintage ziploc" :lol ...it was late and I just wanted to have all parts in one place, so I simply put the Exactra in there just as I received it ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back