The thin-necked lightsaber appreciation society

Hey Chris,

Did you also notice how the pommel cubes of the OB1 ROTS are reversed back to the position as how the real vintage AS handwheel comes originally?

Chaïm

My thin necks
b9198c57aed690a0727f3404643b377a.jpg

Did you wrap the emitter? I don't know if it's the lighting but it looks like you did. I was curious because I would want to do that one mine (if I had one)

But didn't want to ruin the threads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you mean the the neck just below the emitter, it's wrapped in gaffer tape. It can easily be removed and leaves no permanent effect/trace on the hilt.

Hey Pixelpiper ! You have the box. And I see your quartz is as big as mine!:cool :eek :D :lol

Very cool build and display! Job well done!

Saw the photo of the quartz by itself in its holder strap on the other side of the stand in your Flickr account, what does your Aurebesh there say, I couldn't see all of the text in that photo?

Last edited by a moderator:
If you mean the the neck just below the emitter, it's wrapped in gaffer tape. It can easily be removed and leaves no permanent effect/trace on the hilt.

Lol sorry buddy what I meant was "warp" the emitter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol sorry buddy what I meant was "warp" the emitter

OK, that makes a big difference. Letters man, letters. :) I did warp the edge of the emitter to mimic the original prop. Only on the one emitter flange - the other one designed to fit a blade is left in original flat form.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back