Captain America ebay stealth suit?

That looks almost identical to the HelloCosplay suit, which is the one I purchased. Glad we've got all three bases covered so we can compare. haha

Aeric

I'm looking forward to seeing it as well. BoogieBear, any updates from ProCosplay?

Aeric

Not yet. I gave them very detailed measurements as well as photos(with the tape measure actually in the pictures so they know exactly which measurement is which) depicting exactly what I want for the new jacket). So we'll see what happens. Basically I tried to leave as a little room for interpretation or screw up as possible. I'm really interested to see what the verdict is on that other one from skycosplay or whatever they're called. If that one looks anything like the stock photos and the quality is halfway decent I will probably end up selling the procosplay one and buying that one. It will definitely wind up being a loss but at this point I'll take it. I'm finding less and less time to work on this costume so to have something that is closer to completion is worth paying some more loot.

Last edited:
Welp, just received my HelloCosplay suit. I'm mostly happy with it, to be honest. It doesn't have quite the amount of detail the CosplaySky one does, but it suits my needs just fine. The jacket is a little bit large, which is no problem as I can always get that tailored. The pants fit great, if a little long. The gloves are wholly disappointing, and I'll probably end up needing to get new gloves before Phoenix Comic Con. Any recommendations?

Aeric

Welp, just received my HelloCosplay suit. I'm mostly happy with it, to be honest. It doesn't have quite the amount of detail the CosplaySky one does, but it suits my needs just fine. The jacket is a little bit large, which is no problem as I can always get that tailored. The pants fit great, if a little long. The gloves are wholly disappointing, and I'll probably end up needing to get new gloves before Phoenix Comic Con. Any recommendations?

Aeric

Got any pictures you can share with us? ;)

Please post pictures if you can as I was interested in this suit as well.

What is the back buckle/star made of? The website hasn't answered me for three days.

I'll try and get some pics up soon.

Karl, I believe the back buckle is made of resin. I'm not absolutely sure, but that's the most likely candidate.

Aeric

EDIT: Here's some pics. Like I said, jacket is a bit too big for me, primarily in the neck area and the torso.

Photo0610.jpg Photo0611.jpg Photo0613.jpg Photo0614.jpg Photo0615.jpg Photo0617.jpg

Last edited:
I will be sure to post my skycosplay suit as soon as it arrives. Should another week or so, before i get it.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Anybody here think there might be some gloves in the wild that will work, or are these custom?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back