Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates)

Wrex_doublecrossed.png

Just wondering, has there ever been a pep released for Wrex? I'd love to have a go at making him sometime XD

Last edited:
Hello everybody :D
I have a question. I want to print these files with pepacura and to do armor. But I am 191cm high and I have 89kg. For these reasons I am very nervous :D For what size are files for armors and helmet?

Last edited:
Hey I downloaded some of the files. the male N7 en de defender version of mass effect 3.
But it seems I am not able to change the scale to make it fit me.

or does someone has the armor files but as seperate pieces.
like chest,Legs,,arms, ect.

I have a big belly and big legs so thats why I am look for seperate pieces.

please I could use the help very much.

Hello, I need Blood Dragon armor shoulders, boots and shins for my costume if someone have any pepakura files i would appreciate that bcs its very difficult to scale it for me ( ima green in that type of work xD) or maybe someone unfolded it? it would be great ^^. And someone can explain to me how to scale parts that i have now to fit my body? in Pepakura Designer of course ;) and forgot to tell, im approx 175cm high and 75kg weight ;)

Last edited:
Hello, I need Blood Dragon armor shoulders, boots and shins for my costume if someone have any pepakura files i would appreciate that bcs its very difficult to scale it for me ( ima green in that type of work xD) or maybe someone unfolded it? it would be great ^^. And someone can explain to me how to scale parts that i have now to fit my body? in Pepakura Designer of course ;) and forgot to tell, im approx 175cm high and 75kg weight ;)

In the Designer, go to 2D menu, Change Scale, and then Scale Factor. From there you can adjust the size. You can only save your changes if you have the full version, though.

Last edited:
I have been dreaming of making a Geth or Legion cosplay and after talking to people who have done it, and members of the N7 Elite. I have run into the problem of not being able to find any kinda template to start. The only file I have found at all is a papercraft figure. Would anyone be at all able to help me either make a file, or find one.

i made files for the geth pyro and juggernaut but they didnt work on pep designer i have to search for the errors but i work more on my own project now ... maybe i find time to fi it

i should be make a to do list ^^"

P.S.: i´m on N7 Elite too

Anyone know if Zero-Sama ever got to unfolding the shins, boots and shoulders for the Blood Dragon armour? I will work at unfolding them each from the full-suit file, but if he's (she's?) gotten them done separately, that would be ideal. It's hard trying to get them from the whole body armor, cuz it's SO many pieces.

Asidedly, does anyone have any methods for splitting different parts out of a pep file into separate files, such as for each of the aforementioned pieces?

Okay... ignore this question, I've figured out how to split the files, and posted them in the next post. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Okay, so after some futzing around with metasequoia and pepakura, I've got my first unfolds to contribute here! :)

These are some of the missing pieces for the Blood Dragon armour. I unfolded them from @Darhood 's full Blood Dragon armour model.

Blood Dragon Sabaton [shoe] (left)

Blood Dragon Pauldron [shoulder] (left)

Blood Dragon Rerebrace [upper arm] (left)

They're my first unfolds, so be kind. :rolleyes

I'm still working on the greaves, and will post those when they're done.

And in case anyone is interested in the proper names of armour components, here is the reference I'm using to look them up. :cool

Last edited:
i managed to get hold of a folded kai leng suit, which is 95% identical to the N7 slayer armour, unfortunately, i'm still learning how to use pepakura designer, so its going to take some time

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back