Arkham Origins Deathstroke -Templates added post #83

Re: Arkham Deathstroke Project-

yge4u7e8.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

is it possible to get a template for the armor pieces, if so i will love you forever and you can have a cookie. this build looks amazing.

Post number 84 contains my rough templates.

There is a 6'2 version and a 5'9 version. I will not be making more sizes. Use the images and size them as you see fit.

The files aren't 100%. I free handed a few parts I wasn't happy with like the ankle armor.

For building techniques, do this just like a mass effect N7 suit. There are a number of tutorials out there.

For the mask, I have a junkyard thread for the raw casts and painted helmets.

uploadfromtaptalk1383136445422.jpg

Here is what someone did with our mask. Not generally a fan of repurposing but this look great.

Hi Shades, awesome templates. Could you tell me however what the pieces are to the left of the shoulder pads?

Also, is there a template for the arm gauntlets?

Hi Shades, awesome templates. Could you tell me however what the pieces are to the left of the shoulder pads?

Also, is there a template for the arm gauntlets?

Those are the guantlets.

What you have completed so far looks great. I am working on Deathstroke for a con in March, and Philly comicon in June. I just bought a seven inch figure off of Amazon, it is helping a ton with details. I am going to try to make a mask, if not I will need a good one.

I'm not sure because from what I've heard from some car guys vinyl is easy to mold onto thing when you have a heat gun

Hey everyone, I have a poster of Deathstroke, his armor seems to be made from kevlar. I am going to cover the eva foam with Wonderflex, it looks very similar, molds great, and sets hard.

I saw you at comic con ohio this year and got a picture with you i am 14 and I was wearing a venom shirt lol and your suit inspired me to do my own arkham deathstroke build this year for wizard world

- Gavin

Noobish question.

I've printed off your templates for the body armour.

I've searched videos on the N7 armour, but I still don't seem to understand how to build it up.... for example, how do I know when a certain part is raised or angled?

Or is it trial and error by looking at reference pictures?

Sorry for the noobish question

(new at this)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back