The Definitive CW Arrow Thread

Hey guys new to the thread and the rpf this thread is amazing. I really want to buy a kestrel but can't shell out that type of cash at the moment does anyone have any alternatives besides nails cosplay props they have a long weight list

As well as a quiver. I want to do green arrow for Halloween this year and I know it's going to be a little pricey so I want to get a head start on it

Any replies would be much appreciated

I don't know if this is off topic but who can I hire to make a league of assassin quiver as screen accurate as possible hopefully 100 percent or 99 percent screen accurate.

Hey guys tried to join the Facebook page but my page says join again anyone know how to get into contact with the admins thanks and hope everyone had a good memorial day weekend and also enjoyed the season finale cause I know I did

I asked
SciFiPropsGuy
to be put into contact with the costume designer and he outright refused and I told him someone asked him and everybody who worked on Arrow and he was put in contact with the costume designer and he said Good for him and when he typed that or said it or thought that before he pressed reply I think he was being mean about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread looks like it needs a pick-me-up.

One of the questions I get asked most from people looking to buy bandolier gadgets from my Shapeways Shop (https://www.shapeways.com/shops/apengineering?section=1:1+Prop+Replicas&sort=) is, "Which gadgets do I need to buy?"

Until now my, answer has always been, "Well the prop master tells us they are mission specific, so pick the ones you like best. Or just pick your favorite scene from the show and get the gadgets he's wearing in that scene."

Now I have a better answer.

THE MOST COMMONLY USED BANDOLIER GADGETS

I spent a lot of time going through each and every episode to identify which gadgets were used most often. Many times they changed within the same scene!

Below shows which gadgets were used most often (by percentage) and in which location on the straps. The locations should be interpreted as you are looking at Oliver, not from his perspective.

Season 4

728913bd85a76f06d06972fa92136c51.jpg

Season 5

091b28f6946752e77da9e3aa3ed8cf3a.jpg

Nobody has tried to make Oliver's wrist computer that he uses in some episodes. It's mentioned on the suit wiki page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back