Justice League

Now that I have grown to love The Flash tv show, I'm not sure how I feel about Flash being someone else. Just doesn't make sense not to use him.

Now that I have grown to love The Flash tv show, I'm not sure how I feel about Flash being someone else. Just doesn't make sense not to use him.

Have yet to see the flash but do hear that it is very good. And y always found it a shame that they would keep the series split from the movie universe.

Only thing thats missing for me in that concept art is green lantern. And he will be a part of the JL but for me the sooner the better :p

Maybe the missing person on the right is Green Lantern? The picture is totally off balance so it would make sense there is another person there that they don't want to reveal just yet.

MILD SPOILERS...

Big news / Great news: J.K. Simmons is going to be Commissioner Gordon in the JLS movie(s)...

BUT

Didn't they (read the heads of the DCCU [DC Cinematic Universe]) say that by the current timeframe, Gordon was dead?

So will he be in a flashbacks, or will his death be retconned? Or maybe it was all a hoax and he went into hiding?

Can you imagine?

iambatman1737809801.jpg

2823546-4176181913-J%252BJameson%252Blaughing%252BMeme%252Bpeter%252Bparker%252Bspider%252Bman.gi

bobatrek, I'd have to guess and say maybe Gordon being alive has to do with some of Affleck's on-set rewrites? I'd say he left around the time Batman retired and they come back together
How awesome would these be onscreen:
IMG_20160307_152555.jpg
IMG_20160307_141625.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think Gordon was ever dead. Most "scoopers" just BSed it because he wasn't cast in BvS. Affleck recently said in the EW article that he didn't re-write anything which to him was rare.

He was apparently dead in the early script but not in the later drafts.

Here are some tweets from Devin Faraci about this.

devincf: Gordon isn't dead in the new DCEU. He was dead in a script about a year and a half ago, but they clearly rethought that.

devincf: Him being dead was only noted by the presence of a Jim Gordon memorial plaque. Unkilling him required no reshoots, no major changes.

devincf: I think it's a smart move for the future of solo Batfilms.

devincf: Anyway, they made a bunch of changes since that script, many that return things to the Goyer draft. The "knightmare" was in Goyer but

devincf: not the script I know. Dead Robin was in Goyer but not the script I know. The main beats remain from the script I know.

devincf: Anyway, I'm glad they changed it, that Gordon is alive and that JK Simmons is playing him.

Honestly, I really dislike these scoopers. Maybe he does have a version of the script but regardless I've literally never seen one admit when they are wrong. Devin also stated that there was a reddit plot summary that was quite close to the movie yet Brezican of EW who has seen the movie claims all the Reddit plot summaries are more like "fan-faction" and not close at all.

Yeah lot of the scoops that crop up on Reddit are in fact fan-fiction. Devin has not seen the movie, so his claims are only based on the recent script drafts. The final film though might indeed be little different.

Ok, so I know I'm gonna get SLAMMED for this...but I just watched the Neighbors 2 trailer and I think Zac Efron would be a great Green Lantern. I know....

No, I see it. Have you seen pics of him in the Baywatch movie? Jeezuz, the pretty boy youngster has become a man.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back