The Predator (New Sequel)

She's on their list because she studies evolutionary biology.

No it's because she's hot. It's not like there aren't lots of people in that field, but you left a bunch of guys in charge of the list. :lol

I honestly couldn't care less about her. I was more impressed with the direct link to Predator 2 with the scientist guy being Keys' son.

Some good news!
20180823_212757.jpg

Not in the slightest. We use dogs because our sense of smell is... basically useless at best.

The Predators use technology to hunt.... no need for such made-up crap :facepalm

This Assassin predator doesn't use technology as much. It has a preference for DNA modification and splicing. So it makes sense he has dogs. And in Predators 2010, tracker predator used dog like creatures to flush out the humans. That was his gimmick, just like falconer used a drone.

Having read 90% of the books and comics, I would LOVE to see a TV or movie adaption of the Ahab predator from the dark horse comics. He was exceedingly badass.

That's why I liked Predators 2010 - it showed that the Predators are adapting their technology, tactics (use of animals?), and survival of the fittest philosophy to constantly improve themselves. So naturally, I think it only makes sense that they use beasts sometimes (a bad blood clan have been seen in the comics to use xenos?). Keep in mind - for all their high tech plasma weapons, cloaking, armor, biomasks, etc - they are primitive in a lot of ways. Their society and technology has stagnated for thousands of years because of clan wars and internal conflict. They are very tribal in nature.

Last edited by a moderator:

I know this was posted a while ago, but I don't mind the idea of a female Predator. I've actually voiced my opinion on this a while ago in a post I made. I've seen pictures of female Predators from the comics and whatnot, and even saw the pre-production design of a female predator for Predators (which ended up being cut). But, honestly, I always imagined the female Predator being similar to female body builders, much like how the design of the male Predators appear to be similar to male body builders (instead of the lobster design when Jean Claude Van Damme was involved in the production). That's just my two-cents on the matter, but I certainly wouldn't have any issue with seeing a female Predator if they ever do include one in any upcoming films.

Who says we haven't already seen "female" Predators?

After having seen the first two so many times.... I wouldn't say it's impossible for either to be "female" or whatever.

Well, that was a cluster **** of a movie. multiple story lines , weird pacing, and horrible plot choices - some of the jokes were funny though

has anyone heard this yet? Apparently Olivia Munn's character had a scene where she was "sexually harassed" and afterwards she found out the "actor" is a real life registered sex offender. O.M. asked they cut the scene and they did, i'm not gonna pay to see this if one dime goes to a convicted pervert that gets to "PLAY" a pervert on the big screen.. :thumbsdown

- - - Updated - - -

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back