Build Rey's new saber contest now closed for entries

Re: Build Rey's new saber contest LAST DAY TO SUBMIT PICS

I was planning to not vote at all. So we (build participants) can vote as long as it's not our own or another submission from a significant other or friend's entry?
the key is, no one is supposed to know who's entry is who's. That's the point of a non participating member posting the photos. Please do not reveal any info once we see these sabers. Others agreed voting is ok. If you vote for yourself, than, oh well, it's no big deal, however, once the voting is over, everyone will know someone voted for themselves :rolleyes

Since we are getting closer to giving Rey her own weapon, I thought it might need some protection. I call this the Rey Arms Wrap.
Rey Arm Wrap.jpg

And no this is not my saber entry, but it was an early desert planet concept. For now my design is still under wraps.

Last edited:
I’ve just received the winners plaque through the door !!!! What a shame Drew didn’t tell you guys it’s all done and dusted, go home, move along nothing to see here.

Did 5 from the 22 contestants drop out just like that?
I count only 17 entries in the voting page. What happened?!

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back