Build Rey's new saber contest now closed for entries

Re: Build Rey's new saber contest LAST DAY TO SUBMIT PICS

It won't be on this page
Look for the voting page

Can someone tell me where the voting page is? I'm new the RPF and haven't figured out everything yet. I didn't enter the contest, I am however very curious to see what everyone came up with.

I just realized something. There was a consensus we would not vote for ourselves. So, when all of the entrants, a word that sounds like something worst than it is, vote for my entry, and I vote for someone else's, I will be unmasked before the end of the voting period. I just hope one or more of you delay voting to help maintain some suspense. Of course if some of you just pick a random entry to throw everyone off that should work too.

I was planning to not vote at all. So we (build participants) can vote as long as it's not our own or another submission from a significant other or friend's entry?

I was planning to not vote at all. So we (build participants) can vote as long as it's not our own or another submission from a significant other or friend's entry?

Sorry. I do not know. The voting rules will be posted on the new thread. I was just killing some time on this old thread. Now that my entry is in my life has no purpose.

Refresh (Sigh)
Refresh ( sigh)
Refresh (sigh)
This has been one of the longest Days EVER !!!

Patience. I wouldn't be surprised if it's not sorted for a while :)

there are probably a hundred pics to sort, write ups to prepare and Drew isn't getting anything for doing this apart from a headache probably.

there are probably a hundred pics to sort, write ups to prepare and Drew isn't getting anything for doing this apart from a headache probably.
Truly understandable
tongue in cheek fun
he’s a little star for doing this

Don't get me wrong, my last post is what I keep telling myself too... :)

plus the fact that ,as of noon yesterday, he only had 10 submissions. That means everyone else sent them later. So yes, he will need time to sort through.

He is a saint for taking this on. Thanks again Drew.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back