Superman Rebirth costume (now without beard)

Yes, its the comic style bodysuit with shading. I did have the kryptonian script added. As for the emblem, I used a urethane emblem from Batboy customs and simply glued it on with superglue gel

Yes, its the comic style bodysuit with shading. I did have the kryptonian script added. As for the emblem, I used a urethane emblem from Batboy customs and simply glued it on with superglue gel

Ahhhhh frontal shot then is required! I've had my eye on that body suit as well! The work looks amazing I love you had kryptonian scripture added!

thats great regarding the glue, I had read somewhere else to use super glue gel (gorilla super glue gel is solid as a rock!) do you just glue it straight to the material or put something behind it on the inside for the glue to soak into?

Thank you for the compliments!
IMG_4453.jpg

As for gluing the emblem, I just wrap my chest with several layers of plastic wrap, put on the suit, and carefully trace the edges of the emblem with the super glue gels and add the glue across the back of the emblem. I'll have my wife line up the emblem and press it onto my chest and hold it for about 60 seconds. Then I give the glue a good 10-15 minutes before removing the suit and hanging it up to dry fully

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back