Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Check For Regular Updates)

Just be an active member and not a troll. I'm in there <3.

In other news, anyone have the Garrus Face , in foam? I have like, 3 models, but in paper

Okay, what does being an active member mean? Comment regularly, go to chatrooms, make pieces? Or just say you're in it constantly? Okay, I know this is a lot easier than I'm making it, but I want to know what I'm agreeing to before I click Join, y'know?

Has anyone seen an unfold for the original ME N7 armor, which was used as the model for the mercs in ME2? I've been slowly tinkering with an Eclipse setup, but the upper chest is a bit stressful... a lot of weird layers and things. I've got some ideas on how to structure it, but nothing I'm really fond of, so I've been procrastinating on the costume because of that part. I thought I'd see if anyone had done any work on that setup and had a template available, since that might help motivate me to finish this darn thing. :)

Howdy gents!
FNG here!

I was wondering if anyone had ever seen a pep for the Predator, or Shuriken pistol/SMG?

They seem like they would be very straightforward, as far as the design/pep of it, as they are mostly square, with the pred having rounded sides.

Dunno. just haven't seen one floating around anywhere.

Howdy gents!
FNG here!

I was wondering if anyone had ever seen a pep for the Predator, or Shuriken pistol/SMG?

They seem like they would be very straightforward, as far as the design/pep of it, as they are mostly square, with the pred having rounded sides.

Dunno. just haven't seen one floating around anywhere.

There's a pep for the Predator in with Xenonray's Mordin model. It would need scaling up to full size but it should serve you needs, I've never seen one for the Shuriken though

http://xenonray.deviantart.com/art/Mordin-Papercraft-Download-199259421

Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Tali Helmet added + More)

Hi Darhood ... I'm curious... is there a reason why the Phoenix armor PDO is locked? It doesn't seem you lock any of the other files.
I wanted to split it apart (helmet/arms/torso/legs/etc.) to try to start unfolding it, but I can't export it to OBJ to break it up.
I did that with the Blood Dragon armor (and posted the unfolds a couple more pages down in the thread).

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Mass Effect Pepakura File Archive. (Tali Helmet added + More)

Hi @Darhood ... I'm curious... is there a reason why the Phoenix armor PDO is locked? It doesn't seem you lock any of the other files.
I wanted to split it apart (helmet/arms/torso/legs/etc.) to try to start unfolding it, but I can't export it to OBJ to break it up.
I did that with the Blood Dragon armor (and posted the unfolds a couple more pages down in the thread).

locked? hmm... i dont know... i will fix it ^^

Hey guys, I have space ships in OBJ, can you help me?

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

http://www.4shared.com/rar/6DsNzN_Rba/ME_3_Space_Ships.html

Last edited:
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone know where I can download Naraya's fem shep templates? I have been trying to get on his website for a few days, but none of the computers and web browsers I tried seem to work

Any help would be appreciated!

This. Looks like his blog has been deleted or something? :\

Also, has anybody tried out the FemShep N7 armour? Is it accurate? I can't see the bits for the thigh straps in the picture of the model, but that may just be me being unobservant.

This. Looks like his blog has been deleted or something? :\

Also, has anybody tried out the FemShep N7 armour? Is it accurate? I can't see the bits for the thigh straps in the picture of the model, but that may just be me being unobservant.

Download it from here, I've been posting this file on pages
It's safe, no virus or anything
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_9nCGBzhFuibU1KSVdpYnJwZXM/edit?usp=sharing

If you don't believe me and think that the file contain a virus, check out xBradii's post on this page
http://www.therpf.com/f24/n7-armour-templates-patterns-prop-codex-142610/index5.html#post3364903

Happy Building!

Is there any Pep Foam files out there? I've been searching for a few for this and I can't seem to find it. I've found PNG (no idea how to size), I've found a Photoshop file, which I don't own and can't get to work according to the directions provided. I have the paper versions, which I might just end up doing because I can't get what I've found to work.

I post and then find it... go figure...but the Photoshop question stands.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back