Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Well PHOOEY! I didn't see Mr.Mouse in there at all, and I've watched the trailer several times. And every time I see it, that smashed Rey hand on the rock at the beginning still freaks me out!
They are hidden, like when you go to Disneyland ha. Also, very faintly, you can hear the " it's a small world" tune as Luke stands by the cave entrance. The cave is actually what used to be "Tom Sawyer island"

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Three fingered !
Well a thumb is a finger too ya know. ;)

Boredom has my vote.
No, not bored, just confused. Are there really 6 'Easter Eggs / Mickeys / whatever' in the Trailer?

Wow. That was quick.
I think it was his un-Jedi like comment on the previous page that led him down the Dark Path.

So, if anyone else truly sees 6 hidden clues in the Trailer, for as much as I try to avoid spoilers, now I really want to know what they are. I've been looking at the Trailer like one of those hidden image posters that I can never see the image in for the last couple hours and I'm just not seeing them. Maybe I am just a stupid sock-puppet, but I really don't see anything deeper in the Trailer, so I'd love y'alls help finding the clues if you can.

Unless of course they're really huge spoilers, then I don't want to know. If it's just, three little sphere shapes in a hologram line up to look like Mickey Mouse, I'm O.K. with knowing that kind of Easter Egg.

Rey.png

Yeah, I agree, all this bickering has become pointless.
Things may become more interesting as the retailers scale up for "Force Friday II" on 1st September.There is certainly quite a bit of information about toys, merchandise and alike sneaking out now, though none of it really leaking anything major about the storylines.
Predicting when the trailer will drop is a bit more difficult. We had to wait until mid October for the first from TFA, but they were really pushed for time on that one, unlike this. But then again the first trailer for R1 dropped early August, just after the BHTS trailer at Celebration and we all know the story behind that production.
I'd certainly like to see a full trailer drop earlier rather than later. Its been a very disappointing summer blockbuster season, no real movie has made any significant impact at all, nothing on any level since "Wonder Woman". Even "Spiderman HC" faded surprisingly fast.
If they leave it to October they are going to knock into "Bladerunner 2049" but then more importantly "Thor Ragnarok". Interest in that is massive , its probably going to be highest grossing movie this year (or second behind TLJ if they are counting the BO into January). If I were Disney I would not want anything stealing the limelight and focus from that.
So if I were them I'd get that first trailer out rather sooner than they did last time.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back