Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

exactly! i was figuring they are using these speeders, which might be used to create dust, and have other speeders behind them collecting it. but they are using these speeders to lose the gorilla walkers in red dust

just a crazy idea that probably isn't true, but i like making up anyway lol

Yeah its fun making stuff up :thumbsup

They could be using the mineral dust as a backdrop to confuse the metal targeting of the walkers

The corrosive dust could clog the walkers legs

They could dig through or shoot through to lava under the surface and the walkers fall in like cracked ice

The dust could just be used to look good and they all get killed showing off :D

This. We are willing to suspend disbelief and go with a weapon that apparently is able to bend light back on itself about 3 feet out to form a sword, but we are bitching about how a red cockpit screen is going to impair visibility without any knowledge of the purported tech involved. SMH.

M

People can bitch endlessly about the designs of the ships (which don't bother me too much) but i point out a potential practical design flaw and i've crossed the line, gotcha.

People can bitch endlessly about the designs of the ships (which don't bother me too much) but i point out a potential practical design flaw and i've crossed the line, gotcha.

No line to cross imo, i want to hear all ideas and counter ideas, that why im here, bitch away guys :thumbsup

On the actual real ship in the film it wouldnt surprise me if it wasnt Red Glass, like the TIE SF its just red lights inside the cockpit. Red glass does look kinda cool though, i can allready imagine Kylos angry face lit up red loooooool :D

16-32-21-20140099_1624709437574220_1946702601647112462_n.jpg

Maybe their origin wasn't military? And just quickly adapted

The ski speeder doesn't bother me. Kinda awkward the cockpit is on one side, but I like it

I guess my main complaint is the weaponry. It looks like it has two small lasers, which we know don't work on walkers. It needs a bigger weapon. I'm sure they will have tow ropes or some *cough*ESB*cough* gimmick to knock them out though... ;)

More Lil B wing skimmer cutaway on cover of book

http://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2017/07/star-wars-cover-64.jpg

TLJ Art book cover

http://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2017/07/art-of-the-last-jedi-cover.jpg

New colour on FO stormtrooper

http://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2017/07/star-wars-cover-45.jpg

Klyo costume looks cool, i cant wait to see what his full armour/ bigger helmet/ outfit will be like in prob Ep9

- - - Updated - - -

I guess my main complaint is the weaponry. It looks like it has two small lasers, which we know don't work on walkers. It needs a bigger weapon. I'm sure they will have tow ropes or some *cough*ESB*cough* gimmick to knock them out though... ;)

Missiles, to the right of the cockpit

http://a.dilcdn.com/bl/wp-content/uploads/sites/6/2017/07/star-wars-cover-64.jpg

Last edited:
Porgs, the new young kid draw for SW...I do like Kylo's ship design and I agree with most people saying the little ski speeders aren't too cool looking. But them seem like they're meant to be some scrapped together ship design. Odd how the wings so closely resemble our old WWII fighter wings on a Corsair.

I like the ST with black markings...but I think the weapon doesn't look too good. I'll have to see it in action I guess!

Last edited:
Anyone read anything about why so much red theme in this movie. The Title is in red, the ski speeder kicks up red dust, the posters have the characters shrouded in red, Kylos Tie has red lights inside or glass, Snokes Guards are in red.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back