Narcissus Builders Club N Stuff.

Damn, that hurts when my jaw hits the floor! It looks ready for the big screen and the comparison shot looked dead on (except for Miss Piggy).

Yeh the 'MISS PIGGY' was on the miniature at one point. There are pictures of two versions of the nose art.
I've made several variants on the decal sheet and chose a mix for may version.
8025741750_4eda729715_b.jpg

Beautiful result. It's been an absolute delight following this project. Have to say, I do ever so slightly envy you guys the chance you've had, to be part of a team that has produced this gem of a model. Congrats!

So apologies for my absence. Been a tough few years in a new city with a personal issue that has held things up. New house and new temporary workshop so casting will begin the first week of Jan. Good to be back.

AWESOME NEWS !!!
(I'm talking about your long anticipated return to tho forum of course, not what you've been through this year... It's been a tough year for most of the people I know, glad to soon leave it behind us, pfew...)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back