Where to buy Eva Foam Rolls

endo500

I've recently seen a few foam costume builders say they have ordered large rolls of EVA foam or similar type material from places in China. Yet I haven't been able to find these anywhere on Ebay. Could someone let me know where they are ordering them from? I just dont want to go the route of being 4 pack bricks of fatigue mats. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Well, if you're in America, I can tell you where I've had luck finding foam rolls. I've been able to find the EVA foam rolls in the garage or hardware sections of Sears, K-Mart, and Pepboys. The rolls I've found are smooth on one side and diamond-plate pattern on the other side.

Well, if you're in America, I can tell you where I've had luck finding foam rolls. I've been able to find the EVA foam rolls in the garage or hardware sections of Sears, K-Mart, and Pepboys. The rolls I've found are smooth on one side and diamond-plate pattern on the other side.

Thanks I've seen those too. I've seen some cosplayers use even bigger rolls than that. Like this guy did on the RPF for his Space Marine build.

(picture 2 posts down)
http://www.therpf.com/f24/sylgians-40k-space-marine-completed-179602/index2.html

Sears sells the EVA Beststep mats for under $25, and are usually available in-store. Their size is 48X96", and they are approximately 1/4" thick with a texture on one side.

You can also order all kinds of foam from the Foam Factory, in different sizes, thicknesses, and colors. I use their XLPE, it can be bought in 48x72" sheets and is smooth on both sides. Here's a link to the specific type I use (1/4 and 1/2"):

Cross-Linked Polyethylene Foam, Closed Cell Foam Padding, Foam Rubber Sheets

They also ship free for orders over $75, and my stuff usually shows up in less than a week.

Our hardware store is right next to a Ross and anytime i go with my girlfriend, she wants to go there after were done and to my suprise, they had the 3mm EVA mats for only $10 bucks a pop! Same style as the Sears brand (4 pieces of 48X96), so needless to say i cleaned them out. They also had a good selection of yoga mats for cheap but i use the EVA mats personally. So if you have one near i would check out Ross/TJ Maxx/Marshalls in there, "fitness" section.

Sears sells the EVA Beststep mats for under $25, and are usually available in-store. Their size is 48X96", and they are approximately 1/4" thick with a texture on one side.

You can also order all kinds of foam from the Foam Factory, in different sizes, thicknesses, and colors. I use their XLPE, it can be bought in 48x72" sheets and is smooth on both sides. Here's a link to the specific type I use (1/4 and 1/2"):

Cross-Linked Polyethylene Foam, Closed Cell Foam Padding, Foam Rubber Sheets

They also ship free for orders over $75, and my stuff usually shows up in less than a week.

Thanks for this suggestion. I'll try them out. Yeah i wanted to eliminate the issue of trying to hunt for packs of squares at sears and other places.

Hi
I am ordering eva foam mats from Polish company and I am happy. for 200cmX100X0,5cm I pay about 30$. For me important is how hard this foam it is.
But I am getting ready to order from another source, a large amount for a really good price but I need to collect some money for MOQ. I received a sample and I'm already happy with the hardness of one type of eva foam..
Polish supplier has a very high quality but a new source has a similar quality, and several times less.
http://youtu.be/RLK5_V-SM64
It is link to movie with this samples and old 5mm red eva foam and 8mm eva foam.
I will order 6mm eva foam minimu order will be around 300 mats.

If you want to buy large rolls of eva foam, you can buy it from foam suppliers, there is probably at least one in every larger metro area, its not called EVA foam though, you'll be looking for L200 or L300 closed cell foam, L200 is softer then floor mat foam, L300 is a bit denser then floor mat foam but its what most of the pro's use. you can buy it by the foot and in various different thicknesses

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back