Deadpool movie suit research thread *NEW PICS*

2017-03-29_17.04.38.jpg
2017-03-29_15.11.28.jpg

Suit is a darker red in person.
Latest version suit (version3)
Suit, gloves, shoulder strap, belt/pouches, hand painted metal buckle and shin/foot covers by www.facebook.com/CostumeReplicaCave
Wristbands, dagger and sheath by Raptor Props
Swords and scabbard by Mark Lloyd.
Mask by ilustrastudios using out new stretch material.
We do also do a weathered version.

i wonder if clothing wax was applied, like people are doing on their kylo cosplays if it would give this suit the movie "sheen"
View attachment 721340
View attachment 721341

Suit is a darker red in person.
Latest version suit (version3)
Suit, gloves, shoulder strap, belt/pouches, hand painted metal buckle and shin/foot covers by www.facebook.com/CostumeReplicaCave
Wristbands, dagger and sheath by Raptor Props
Swords and scabbard by Mark Lloyd.
Mask by ilustrastudios using out new stretch material.
We do also do a weathered version.

We do weather with ink and wax, but we don't have a sheen on ours, but no reason this couldn't be added on client end.
This was a prototype, black has been brought in little and now suit is done with black stitching on red to make detail pop, it looks a little spotty but once on with accessories it comes up well.

16665311_623265101192843_7795299436598635302_o.jpg
16716162_1377966538928043_1528478745214676497_o.jpg

i wonder if clothing wax was applied, like people are doing on their kylo cosplays if it would give this suit the movie "sheen"

Something a little different. We knocked out a Deadpool X-Force suit based around the Uncanny X-Force version and Sideshow Collectibles figure.
18121263_1458116824246347_2466637897721054246_o.jpg

Deadpool-2-official-set-photo-with-Ryan-Reynolds.jpg
In case anyone wants to get crazy about finding new things, this pic that Ryan Reynolds posted shows ductape on the suit, new holsters, new drop leg pouches, new swords, etc. Yepiamazombie and I have been staring at this thing for a few days finding new stuff haha. Anyone else see stuff we didn't?

Looks to be a few mods to suit, should strap, holsters and gloves appear to now have silver/grey detail.

Was the brown belt ID'd or is it custom?
vtcVdXh.jpg

Also... I read that the drop leg panels are 5.11, but the costume version looks like it has snaps holding it to the costume. That look about right? Would make sense to keep it from swinging around and rubbing on the wearer.

http://www.511tactical.com/thigh-rig.html

5.11 Leg panel.JPG

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Was the brown belt ID'd or is it custom?
View attachment 744087

Also... I read that the drop leg panels are 5.11, but the costume version looks like it has snaps holding it to the costume. That look about right? Would make sense to keep it from swinging around and rubbing on the wearer.

http://www.511tactical.com/thigh-rig.html

View attachment 744088

View attachment 744089

The Chicago screws are just decorative

The bottom strap and the modified top strap keep it pretty much in place.

I added one snap on the top corner of each panel to keep the top from flapping

Huh... I thought this picture looks familiar.. its the thumbnail of uncle jessy's deadpool video. A fellow member of the rpf plagiarizing?! Unless you're somehow uncle jessy.

Anyone out there make their own leather belt pouches? Do you have templates you'd be willing to share? I think I know they would work, but not looking to reinvent the wheel here.

Huh... I thought this picture looks familiar.. its the thumbnail of uncle jessy's deadpool video. A fellow member of the rpf plagiarizing?! Unless you're somehow uncle jessy.
If you are talking about Lord Magneto, that in fact is Uncle Jessy my friend! Hope I cleared that up for ya :)

Sent from my ALCATEL A564C using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back