TFA Radar . . .
mTcLUzQl.jpg

Terrific looking bird Jordan :thumbsup . Agree with you regarding newcomers to your thread not being able to easily source your detailed pics/explanations etc . They've been very helpful to me and many others I'm sure .
Whatever you decide to do ( transferring them or not ) , I hope you'll keep posting and sharing your work into the future , and once again congratulations on your work above .
Cheers Ged :p

Thanks Ged, that's what fracks me off, lm only helping folks and basically wanted it so my daughter could go through my build at some future date and know what was involved and how l was helping others, I'm hoping to re link as many as possible when l can. Plus l hope PhotoBucket realise there unrealistic greed comes back to bite what profits they were looking for!. A modest fee ld have considered.

Seems so many others agree about ( reasonable fee ) part . However , Royjess ( another builder ) over from another site brought up an interesting point , what happens to the images posted by former ( for whatever reason ) members , who've shared their work/insights/tips etc... on their builds ? . Forums such as these are meant for sharing and inspiring , and in most cases building communities of folk with shared interests helping /advising / learning from each other .
Apologies for going off topic mate , but , what you said about wanting to to ' share ' with your daughter what you've done .... well it just got me going .

I know it's ridiculous what they've done, very modest not greed l say if PhotoBucket want money. I'm downloading my album, thing its going to take all day if it works! Still up n' forwards, bit by bit ;-). I've started a slow replacement starting this end down . . .

Last edited:
Loads of photographs to show from all angles when l get the time. Just getting used to imgur app versions to make it a little easier.

Looking forward to that !!! :)

BTW Does Imgur allow higher quality images ? I noticed with these couple they get blurry pretty quickly when you zoom in.

Last edited:
Admin said they are switching to a new system that will pull your old pictures from Photobucket like normal. So dont do what I did and delete your account.

Darkview, amazing work and I envy your photog skills.

Admin said they are switching to a new system that will pull your old pictures from Photobucket like normal. So dont do what I did and delete your account.

That's great !! Sounds a bit like Photobucket are a bit in "damage control". Which they should be !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks brilliant news if it's possible, thanks, lve near finished a fantasy shot of the Falcon I'll be putting up tomorrow. Thanks to all for the kind words.

LOL !!! Jordan she's beautiful mate ! Gotta ask though this composition is it playing on the scene from EpVII ( Jakku ) ? . If so , are you planning to take one of her with the rectangular rectenna as well ? Either way please keep posting your truely marvellous lady .

Cheers Ged

Thanks Ged,
Yeah kinda based on that but thought somewhere in the Han Solo earlier days it must have been covered and emergency flight or crash may have happened ;-).

Yes will be doing the rectangular dish at some point. I'll show the use of material cover & how l used it soon.

FALCON 32" hunk of junk build

Very cool !! Having a hard time working it whats real and what's photoshopped. But doesn't really matter it's a great effect !! Probably one of the most memorable scenes in TFA when the camera pans to "the junk".

Well done man !!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

this is the material l used for the Falcon shoot, its a Beige woman's Chiffon scarf under £2, I used scissors to cut and distress it and the good old Winsor & Newton Lamp black oil (that l used on the Falcon) with a brush and white spirit to fade it . . .

a3wxrVuh.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back