Bandai 1/72 PG Millennium Falcon (also the Revell Germany rebox)

Re: Bandai 1/72 Millennium Falcon

Watching the stack of unbuilted kits that has now reached nearly 3 meters, I should not have all this hurry to get another box... ;)
I'm definitely done for a couple of years after this one.

Maybe if there was a good buck rogers starfighter kit

I gave Adam, at USAGundam the address to this thread, but I don't know whether he can access it, or whether he is a member here. So, here is the reply he sent me. Hopefully USPS will ship the items without tracking information.

Hi Andrew

It was our first time having them pick up bulk pallets so might just not be getting scanned. We shipped out over 400 between Tuesday and Wednesday. If they are not there by sat or any update we will call usps

Adam RyanUSA Gundam Store

Last edited by a moderator:

I gave Adam, at USAGundam the address to this thread, but I don't know whether he can access it, or whether he is a member here. So, here is the reply he sent me. Hopefully USPS will ship the items without tracking information.

Hi Andrew

It was our first time having them pick up bulk pallets so might just not be getting scanned. We shipped out over 400 between Tuesday and Wednesday. If they are not there by sat or any update we will call usps

I knew I should have drove up to his house and pilfered one. With 400 on pallets, whose going to notice if one goes missing? :lol

Hi Andrew

Thanks for sharing Sourdoh :)

Sweet! Thanks for the update.

I'm guessing mine will arrive in the next day or two (Northeast US).

I just made my final payment to culttvman.

After shipping, it came to $510 Canadian!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Update from Adam at USAGundam:

Let everyone at RPF know USPS picked up by freight so some might have missed the first scan is all, but they should have them shortly. And all our pre-orders have been shipped

Got my shipping notification from USA Gundam! Very excited to start this build. You guys are providing such a wealth of knowledge!

I wonder how long it will take to make its way over the Atlantic and arrive at my place. Has anyone else in Europe/UK ordered from Adam?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back