Bandai 1/72 PG Millennium Falcon (also the Revell Germany rebox)

Re: Bandai 1/72 Millennium Falcon

You aren't involved with Amazon in any way are you? I didn't say Amazon didn't disclose third party involvement. I just said the third parties sometimes don't do as good a job as you would want with shipping. Amazon also states arrival estimates that are not met. It is rare, but it does happen. If you haven't had problems, good for you. I have, and I am a Prime member.

Why would I be involved with Amazon in any way? Because i’ve not experienced being “outright lied to about shipping dates”? But to answer your question, no I’m not. Like I said, maybe I’ve just been lucky.

People are saying scam and lies and problems with their orders because they didn't get immediate emails about shipping dates. This is amazing. How do you react to actual life problems?

In waiting too, but come on. You're gonna get it. Its gonna be ok.

I can't wait to get mine. I'm going to ruin it or never finish it. But I can't wait.

People are saying scam and lies and problems with their orders because they didn't get immediate emails about shipping dates.

I don't think anyone is saying this. We're all anxious and would love to get confirmation emails, but looking back over the messages i don't see anyone getting too hyperbolic. Just middle aged kids getting excited for Christmas morning.

Man. I wonder how many of us are in that boat - wanting to make that Falcon model to match the MPC/AMT box!

Now we're all middle-aged people annoying our partners with this Millennium Falcon obsession...

My partner loves my Millennium Falcon too - she can't stop looking at it. In fact, it's inspired her to build her first ever model. :)

No shipping notification here either. Debating whether to cancel my order at the gundam store and order through Amazon... Would be here by Saturday.

I called them yesterday. They answered the phone right away. Told me that half the preorders were going out this week. The other half next week.

They charged my card right away when I ordered. I'm in no great rush, but I'll be happy to see the product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Adam at Gundam USA says they should have the first batch or orders notified by tonight. Their second batch of kits are coming in and will be shipped out next week. If you don't gt a notice tonight, you'll be in next week's batch.

USPS had estimated a delivery for today from USA Gundam, but now it looks like tomorrow. Damn it USPS getting my hopes up.

8703E054-04BB-44E3-9973-9B5216B080F7.jpegTook a picture last night comparing the PG falcon to the finemolds.

I got a shipping notice this Monday that said Friday arrival. Got it a TODAY!!!!! And it is all its cracked up to be. Holy cow!!

Man. I don't feel special anymore! All these hoi polloi getting their PG Falcons!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back