Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

Yeah, it seems that the box was only for special people :x Like reviewers on Youtube, journalists etc... Sucks!! Obviously, fans are not special lol :(

Mine arrived from Walmart this afternoon. They actually shipped the Pepsi Perfect box within a different corrugated box, so I have a Pepsi Perfect shipper free of labels. :) It also came with the wrong packing slip. Apparently, the correct slip is somewhere in Washington. ::shrugs::

The cylindrical case is indeed sturdy, and my bottle's staying in there as well.

View attachment 545214View attachment 545215View attachment 545216

Yeah, it seems that the box was only for special people :x Like reviewers on Youtube, journalists etc... Sucks!! Obviously, fans are not special lol :(
The guys that got it from Walmart got the cool box...

Got this reply now from Pepsi re international shipping. Still not a definite but more encouraging

Only trouble is I Gotta enter my shipping address at the time, can't add it in advance so will use up valuable time and might miss out again!! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1445870630.239682.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Pepsi is doing another release on 11/3 but I don't think they learned from their first screw up. Only another run of 6500 bottle supposedly, which means most won't get one. Very lucky to have scored one of the more screenaccurate ones from a friend in Mexico!

Well he said this to me "we work for walmart and were able to grab all the skids as they came into the store"

I want to flame that mother********

So basically he stole them from Walmart and then sold them for $16,000+ on eBay. There ought to be a law against that! Oh there is!! so does anyone happen to have his proper contact details and wouldn't Walmart want to know about this especially as they also took a lot of heat about running out of stock so quickly.

Seriously??? Most of us weren't able to get a bottle and some of you are complaining about not getting the BOX?!
Unbelieveable.

I am very happy with my Pepsi Perfect - all I am saying is that I am disappointed that I did not receive the outer Pepsi Perfect box like others did.

On both Amazon and Walmart it was shown with the outer PP box and even the rep from Amazon agreed that I should have received the box - that's why he gave me a partial refund.

Nothing wrong with wanting something the way it was supposed to come - especially when we are paying $20 for a bottle of freaking Pepsi.

I am very happy with my Pepsi Perfect - all I am saying is that I am disappointed that I did not receive the outer Pepsi Perfect box like others did.

On both Amazon and Walmart it was shown with the outer PP box and even the rep from Amazon agreed that I should have received the box - that's why he gave me a partial refund.

Nothing wrong with wanting something the way it was supposed to come - especially when we are paying $20 for a bottle of freaking Pepsi.

Right on! I don't think anyone is complaining, but when you buy something it should arrive as advertised, especially something considered a limited collectible.

That's the question I've been thinking about since I ordered one.
I don't know. I think leaving it in will damage the bottle in time?

The Mexican version will come empty anyway, but the Amazon version I'm not sure... Drink it, don't drink it ?

Some opinions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My only experience keeping soda in its container for years was with aluminum. It was one of the Buzz Cola cans when a few 7-11's turned into Quik-E-Mart's when The Simpsons movie was released. I kept a 6 pack on the floor of my closet for a few years, and when I went to move I picked up the cans and brown sludge had seeped out the bottom. The acid had eaten through the inner lining of the cans.

But I'm not sure if plastic will act the same way?

I got my Pepsi Perfect from Amazon today. Mine came w/ the Pepsi Perfect cardboard. I'm a bit disappointed that it didn't come w/ the time circuits box and sports almanac that someone on YouTube got. Jeez for $20.15 I'm sure they could have included those.

The Mexico version w/ the built in straw does look better.

They had 26 years to make Pepsi Perfect right.

pepsiperfectbox.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My only experience keeping soda in its container for years was with aluminum. It was one of the Buzz Cola cans when a few 7-11's turned into Quik-E-Mart's when The Simpsons movie was released. I kept a 6 pack on the floor of my closet for a few years, and when I went to move I picked up the cans and brown sludge had seeped out the bottom. The acid had eaten through the inner lining of the cans.

But I'm not sure if plastic will act the same way?

Really? I have a can of Buzz Cola, and it's completely intact. Plastic? Who knows.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back