Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

Just remember, they CAN still choose to cancel orders that occurred before midnight if they decide to call it an error...

To everyone who snagged one, keep your fingers crossed.

-Nick

from my understandng they were sold out 15 minutes before midnight?

This is just crazy. Pisses me off that Pepsi makes such a small run anyway. Doing this kind of thing makes it worse then not releasing them at all. I think. Yes, some get them, but why not make a Hell of a lot more then they did ? I thought they like making money, and this was just another way to do so.

its all part of collecting, it sucks when you miss out but rocks when you score, and thats the thrill of the hobby

my biggest concern now are these ebay bottles going to come down in price, or just sky rocket... i think rocket

from my understandng they were sold out 15 minutes before midnight?
That looks about right. And to those who think that they're trickling this release out, just look at this board. We have a bunch of people claiming to have purchased TWO. Multiply that across the entire internet and it's not inconceivable that these all sold out.

-Nick

Thanks to the head's up here, I was able to score one from Walmart. Finally received confirmation email. My thanks to fine people at the RPF.
As for Amazon, maybe it sold out, maybe it didn't, but either way, this whole "event" was handled...poorly...

True, but I did see some at $129. Buy it now tonight and that is down from $300. However, they might go back up after this.. I bought the Mexico bottle already though off Evil-bay.
JUst had to looking so much more accurate. I still want one of these though.

Are they going to be for sale on the Pepsi site as well?

not that im aware of, i believe this was out last chance to score a bottle

- - - Updated - - -

True, but I did see some at $129. Buy it now tonight and that is down from $300. However, they might go back up after this.. I bought the Mexico bottle already though off Evil-bay.
JUst had to looking so much more accurate. I still want one of these though.

im hunting Mexican bottles on ebay now too, more so the ever now missing out on the amazon bottle... theres one now at 130ish, did you get yours cheaper?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back