Toy Story That Time Forgot

Hey Pixar...just let this die. You're wasting so much time with this but i guess you're still squeezing the stone for blood. Sheesh.

Hey Pixar...just let this die. You're wasting so much time with this but i guess you're still squeezing the stone for blood. Sheesh.

Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Makes me think of where they went with the "Shrek" holiday features and side shows.

You guys are kidding right? With a new film coming, toys on the shelf now, and the popularity of the franchise...who can blame them? I really enjoyed Toy Story or Terror. Eough fun for my children, end enough for the adult me to enjoy. Loved listening to Carl Weathers.

Looking forward to having a great time with the kids watching this tonight.

I enjoyed the TV special last year and I am looking forward to this one too.

Still I really don't want a Toy Story 4, but both the Toy Story sequels have been wonderful so I am hoping they will make the next one worthy too.

I find it interesting that a central theme of this episode was "stop staring at the computer and go play with imaginative physical toys." Interesting because those physical toys are conveniently now available...and were invented, along with the plot and the entire episode, by wonderfully creative folks...who made it ..by staring at computers.

That said, I inevitably loved it, as I do all their stuff!
:)

I find it interesting that a central theme of this episode was "stop staring at the computer and go play with imaginative physical toys." Interesting because those physical toys are conveniently now available...and were invented, along with the plot and the entire episode, by wonderfully creative folks...who made it ..by staring at computers.
So it was an 'evil' plot to make a 30 minute commercial for physical toys to counter X-box One and PS4 this Christmas.
If I were a kid, it would have worked.

So it was an 'evil' plot to make a 30 minute commercial for physical toys to counter X-box One and PS4 this Christmas.

I might say 'genius' plot, lol. Physical toys rock!! ( we easily have 100 to 1 blocks and playthings over Xbox games here.). But it was made on computers...which just tickles my irony bone in the best possible way. ;)

Yeah.... My son watched it with us for the first time last night and when that toy commercial came on my son almost immediately lit up and said, "I want that!" And almost just before or at the same time I blurted out "MOTHER....." (I didn't finish the phrase) because I KNEW He was gonna be wanting those with him being a huge Toy Story fan.

I am convinced this was a very entertaining 23-minute toy commercial.

Off to Walmart today to do some Christmas shopping I guess....

You really think it's Pixar that wanted to do this? 10:1 it was Disney who told Pixar that they wanted them to make another Toy Story short, I'm pretty sure that Pixar has had to do a lot of projects that they wouldn't have had Lassiter remained in charge and separate from Disney.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back