2014 SECRET SANTA THREAD - *** Entry NOW CLOSED ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 2014 SECRET SANTA THREAD - *** Sign up NOW OPEN! ***

LAST DAY FOR SIGN UP!!!!

I will update the list tonight. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me your address if you haven't already!

Re: 2014 SECRET SANTA THREAD - *** LAST DAY for signup! ***

Sounds like fun!! I'm in. Domestic US or International.

I like:
Faeries!
Portal is my favorite video game
Halo
Poison Ivy from Batman
Lollipop Chainsaw
Super Mario
Borderlands
Game of Thrones
The Walking Dead
Anything Tolkien
Firefly
and Pandas!

Just throwing this out there, but I have absolutely no building skills...so I definitely won't be making anything...I hope that's ok.

I am in the same boat. You can just buy something. I use the rule of thumb that if I think it is cool and would want to receive something like it from my SS then I buy it. One year my recipiant liked Avengers and Iron Man. So I got him the shirt RDJ wears in avengers (I believe it was black sabbath) I did not make a thing but turned out really well and they loved it. We are all here to share the Christmas spirit. :D

I am in the same boat. You can just buy something. I use the rule of thumb that if I think it is cool and would want to receive something like it from my SS then I buy it. One year my recipiant liked Avengers and Iron Man. So I got him the shirt RDJ wears in avengers (I believe it was black sabbath) I did not make a thing but turned out really well and they loved it. We are all here to share the Christmas spirit. :D

I am in if I am not too late.

US domestic shipping

Interests are:
Props including DIY Kits
Star Wars
Jurassic Park
Alien
Marvel
Pirates of the Caribbean
Indiana Jones
Creature from the Black Lagoon

List has been updated! Not long now until it's closed so speak now or forever hold your peace!

The following folks still need to get me their addresses ASAP!
Sinned poormansjb familyman Psicorp7 EyeofSauron shieldsandstars thorssoli CVWcreations Grimwood Malmeansbad the Pawn TheRocketeer Dwight Schrute wildabeast Scapey majormalfuntion Dexvader Uopap that954trooper

And no, I don't have any of the addresses from last year. I'm a lousy stalker. :lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Like... today last day and I can still sign up!? My RPF presence has been slackery at best the past couple months and just remembered to check about the SS list. I joined in last minute last year too....... *sigh*

**EDIT**

Woot! I'm in.

Dear RPFSanta,

I fangirl in the following realms:

Batman (ok, and Catwoman)
Marvel CU
Doctor Who
Fae & Dragons & Fantasy
Game of Thrones (House Tyrell, if you must know...)
Firefly
Legend of Zelda
HTTYD
Tolkein-verse
Skyrim
Harry Potter
Ok, anything by Whedon or his cronies
SNES (Secret of Mana being the best game evar)
D&D/Pathfinder
Princess Bride
5th Element
Cozy Things
Homemade Things
Things I can put together
And a bunch of other things but I should probably stop.

Love,
Aeryn

Last edited:

Like... today last day and I can still sign up!? My RPF presence has been slackery at best the past couple months and just remembered to check about the SS list. I joined in last minute last year too....... *sigh*

Yep. I'll be doing a final tally at some point tomorrow so until this thread says signup is closed your good. :thumbsup

Last but not least i am in.

Shipping domestic (germany) and within europe (UK? France, etc.)

My interest is:

Stargate
Doctor Who

:D

The anticipation is getting thick, Mr. B. Can't wait to get that PM! :popcorn Thank-you so much for all your time and hard work on this. :) (I hope you will send me YOUR address as well... I would like to send you a gift for all your hard work.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back