Jared Leto Joker

13620165_10210509439912092_5827391349259119559_n.jpg
Long time lurker, first time posting:
Hot Topic coat is pretty great. Just FYI.

Not sure if anyone has found this yet but, the gold glitter jacket Jared can be seen wearing in the "I can't wait to show you my toys" scene is the Hugo Boss Addison Glitter Tuxedo Jacket in Gold.
hugo-boss-gold-adisson-glitter-tuxedo-jacket-product-2-754154287-normal.jpeg

Which jacket is that? Looks good man
thanks dude, its just one that i luckily found on eBay through a tuxedo recovery site its got the same percent material as the real saint laurent like 39% Rayon, 26% Wool, 26% Polyester, 9% Nylon, same seam lines and the same cut soon as i seen it i had too grab it lol. the make it ventuno 21.

Last edited by a moderator:
BTW im having problems with the grill i need something more screen accurate but dont want too pay £200+ for a real one, anyone know of anyone making replicas?
hopefully soon i can discover which company made letos and maybe we can get the real deal.
other than that everything else is out my price range like the saint laurent jackets etc.

BTW im having problems with the grill i need something more screen accurate but dont want too pay £200+ for a real one, anyone know of anyone making replicas?
hopefully soon i can discover which company made letos and maybe we can get the real deal.
other than that everything else is out my price range like the saint laurent jackets etc.

Spirit Halloween had a decent looking screen accurTe one on their website. However I think it was only the top part. It'd probably be possible to mold it and recast it in a better material.

What do you guys use for your hair? I'd really rather not bleach and dye my hair lol and the spray dyes never really look right...at least what I've seen in person.

What do you guys use for your hair? I'd really rather not bleach and dye my hair lol and the spray dyes never really look right...at least what I've seen in person.
I found a new bright green hair spray by Jerome Russel called B Wild. You can get it at Walgreens for $5. It looks good so far. I'll be testing it out this thursday so I'll post pictures on how it goes!

I found a new bright green hair spray by Jerome Russel called B Wild. You can get it at Walgreens for $5. It looks good so far. I'll be testing it out this thursday so I'll post pictures on how it goes!

thats actually the same stuff I use, it works fantastic, does anyone have a high res pic of the hand tat

Jtattoos.jpg
A buddy of mine on Facebook sent me this. It's the best I've seen so far! I just got it today which is good because Ive been using a different edited one that I had to make due with.

I really wish I could go see suicide squad in costume but Ill be out of town opening night and the idea of bringing a costume seems to much as this was supposed to be the one vaca I don't bring costumes with me hahaha. Ill be watching it downtown disney imax but I might just rock a tat or two or something maybe

10534503_898847620206523_4724817416219396450_n.jpg

12190071_901570269934258_6221559148887795306_n.jpg

I really wish I could go see suicide squad in costume but Ill be out of town opening night and the idea of bringing a costume seems to much as this was supposed to be the one vaca I don't bring costumes with me hahaha. Ill be watching it downtown disney imax but I might just rock a tat or two or something maybe

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=3418b1aa699f9c003addc46929dac4ca&oe=582B95A5

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=375622c381c591f0b51d9a7bb6f73b58&oe=582B6A7E

Downtown Disney has an IMAX? Lol I'm from around there and was gonna watch it there but I thought there was no IMAX. Oh well Waterford will do. Let's hope Regal theaters is okay with a shirtless tatted clown. :D

There seems to be a shortage of screen used items i can find ATM, like im looking for the socks he wears and i cant seem to find the damn same pattern at all! it was much easier with ledgers joker (tabio socks). so far the brands he wears i have found are Saint Laurent, great frog, manic panic and that is it. anybody else got anything to contribute?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back